Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by eVeNfL0W
    I think he means ut2004, he beat me in the tourny room and a demo you may of seen of me beating him was in the practise room.
    ty for your answer. i'm sure now that he meant UT2k4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by grogxz
    Falcon: "I would like to play against evenflow since I haven´t played him in an official tourney yet "

this must be a translation error. he played against evenflow 2 times during the wcg 2002 he won the first one and lost the second match as far as i know..
    I think he means ut2004, he beat me in the tourny room and a demo you may of seen of me beating him was in the practise room.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Falcon: "I would like to play against evenflow since I haven´t played him in an official tourney yet "

this must be a translation error. he played against evenflow 2 times during the wcg 2002 he won the first one and lost the second match as far as i know..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WEG and WCG have nothing to do with each other, maybe you're confused with ECG/SEC?

edit: tracked it down, tewic misunderstand a news post referring to the new tv show being put on dutch tv described as "WEG like"

http://esreality.com/?a=post&id=804787

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
    I didn't even know who this guy was untill I read the article. *puts up flame shield*
    Anyone who isn't involved in the competitive scene will probably not know who he is ^^ You can see some demos of him playing here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't even know who this guy was untill I read the article. *puts up flame shield*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    Why the heck would UT2k7 be featured in place of UT2k4? Novelty is obviously not what they care about, if WCIII is still being played.
    Well they obviously pick games that are competitive and are popular... hopefully UT2007 will be a popular game, more popular than UT2004 and for a longer period... WC3 is one of the most competitive and popular games out there, guess that's why they use it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    isnt WEG just europe and WCG global? afaik (sorry kinda not awake atm so dont remember things all clearly :P)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nosnos
    Depends on what you call major tournament... but I do think it's the last big LAN UT2004-event... WCG decided to use another RTS instead of UT2004 and CPL will definetly not have it for their winter tournament... Hopefully UT2007 will feature in many big events
    Why the heck would UT2k7 be featured in place of UT2k4? Novelty is obviously not what they care about, if WCIII is still being played.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tewicc
    i dont think it has...

since it looks like that WEG is pulling up some ut2k4 (yes its true \o/) (thx for nosnos for the link
    What is WEG? Or did you mean WCG?? I hope so, it would generate a nice growth in our community!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    Has that tourney been *confirmed* to be the last UT major tourney?

edit: deleted

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Depends on what you call major tournament... but I do think it's the last big LAN UT2004-event... WCG decided to use another RTS instead of UT2004 and CPL will definetly not have it for their winter tournament... Hopefully UT2007 will feature in many big events

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has that tourney been *confirmed* to be the last UT major tourney?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "I never played an other fps shooter than UT yet."

And here I thought the pros and non pros were so different.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    omg @ King of Queens. I can't stand that ****, it's so bad. :[

Leave a comment:

Working...
X