Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Falcon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Interview with Falcon

    Over at Team-Dignitas I've interviewed Falcon who is playing at ESWC..

    http://www.team-dignitas.com/news.php?newsid=1332

    #2
    omg @ King of Queens. I can't stand that ****, it's so bad. :[

    Comment


      #3
      "I never played an other fps shooter than UT yet."

      And here I thought the pros and non pros were so different.

      Comment


        #4
        Has that tourney been *confirmed* to be the last UT major tourney?

        Comment


          #5
          Depends on what you call major tournament... but I do think it's the last big LAN UT2004-event... WCG decided to use another RTS instead of UT2004 and CPL will definetly not have it for their winter tournament... Hopefully UT2007 will feature in many big events

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by placebo
            Has that tourney been *confirmed* to be the last UT major tourney?

            edit: deleted

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tewicc
              i dont think it has...

              since it looks like that WEG is pulling up some ut2k4 (yes its true \o/) (thx for nosnos for the link
              What is WEG? Or did you mean WCG?? I hope so, it would generate a nice growth in our community!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Nosnos
                Depends on what you call major tournament... but I do think it's the last big LAN UT2004-event... WCG decided to use another RTS instead of UT2004 and CPL will definetly not have it for their winter tournament... Hopefully UT2007 will feature in many big events
                Why the heck would UT2k7 be featured in place of UT2k4? Novelty is obviously not what they care about, if WCIII is still being played.

                Comment


                  #9
                  isnt WEG just europe and WCG global? afaik (sorry kinda not awake atm so dont remember things all clearly :P)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by placebo
                    Why the heck would UT2k7 be featured in place of UT2k4? Novelty is obviously not what they care about, if WCIII is still being played.
                    Well they obviously pick games that are competitive and are popular... hopefully UT2007 will be a popular game, more popular than UT2004 and for a longer period... WC3 is one of the most competitive and popular games out there, guess that's why they use it...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I didn't even know who this guy was untill I read the article. *puts up flame shield*

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Drunk Penguin
                        I didn't even know who this guy was untill I read the article. *puts up flame shield*
                        Anyone who isn't involved in the competitive scene will probably not know who he is ^^ You can see some demos of him playing here

                        Comment


                          #13
                          WEG and WCG have nothing to do with each other, maybe you're confused with ECG/SEC?

                          edit: tracked it down, tewic misunderstand a news post referring to the new tv show being put on dutch tv described as "WEG like"

                          http://esreality.com/?a=post&id=804787

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Falcon: "I would like to play against evenflow since I haven´t played him in an official tourney yet "

                            this must be a translation error. he played against evenflow 2 times during the wcg 2002 he won the first one and lost the second match as far as i know..

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by grogxz
                              Falcon: "I would like to play against evenflow since I haven´t played him in an official tourney yet "

                              this must be a translation error. he played against evenflow 2 times during the wcg 2002 he won the first one and lost the second match as far as i know..
                              I think he means ut2004, he beat me in the tourny room and a demo you may of seen of me beating him was in the practise room.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X