Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys name some of the best players in ONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
    Same digital ****** I know?
    The very same, assuming you are [PSL]Berserker.

Comment

PST, yes. :P

Comment

rofl.

It's HovZ.

Comment

Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
          PST, yes. :P
          oops my bad...I meant [PST] of course

Comment

Speaking of euro ONS, I hear lcd has recently aquired the euro team divine, who will be playing on twl for us. GL NA ONS teams LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PeeBee
              Speaking of euro ONS, I hear lcd has recently aquired the euro team divine, who will be playing on twl for us. GL NA ONS teams LOL
              The NA ONS leagues are pretty watered down at the moment, though, being that it's past its prime of competitive popularity.

Also, how are the pings going to work out on that?

Comment

Originally posted by hovz
                ok, the ons comunity pretty much sucks, theres not a single ons player with even half decent dm skills. ive played people from so called "good ons teams" and its pathetic how bad they suck. even in ons, their home turf, they arent impressive. all it takes to beat them is 5 people good with shock to practice playing as a team for 1 week and you will trample any ons team.

ive played with kona people, t5k, uma, and some other clans who sucked too much to remember, they cant frag for ****, which is the basis of the game in any game type. you should go to onscentral.com, the level of stupidity by 95% of the people their is beyond amazing.

I can't lol enough here, but let me say this:

I played with him before and his understanding of the concept of ONS was zero. He would be at your prime trying to DM, while his teams core was open, and call you a "*****" because you hop in the manta and fly away... to his core.... where you blew it up.... and won the game.

wish I had a screen of this, but i'll have to type a conversation.

Him : "omg, you suck, you run like a *****"

DeadSlash: "You are not grasping the concept of ONS, This node is locked, killing you would be fun, but a waste of time. Read the tutorial" -

Him: "You suck, I could kill you every time"

DeadSlash "ok well even if you could, it doesnt matter because your team loses every time, because you have no concept of team play"

Him: "I am a better team player then you, let's 1 vs 1 *****"

mmmmk.

Comment

I can fully understand why DMers hate so much about ONS. Top level DMers hardly die in DM. To DMers, dying equals losing. But in ONS, every one dies no matter what. As long as one is playing for the team, one will die a lot. Ask any decent ONS player, when you are playing for the team, your main concern is the nodes and core, not your life. That is, you literately will let your enemies shoot at you at point blink while you are shoot at their core or nodes. They may manage to kill you 5 times, but guess who is the winner when you destroy their core?

In ONS, DM skill of course is important, but not the most. More important is the sense of knowing when to do what, and do it the most efficient way.

Comment

This forums own Betatestadmin is quite good at ONS if I say so myself. While I am a miserable player in all regards, BTA always ranks as the top playing in every game I've played with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadSlash
                      I can't lol enough here, but let me say this:

I played with him before and his understanding of the concept of ONS was zero. He would be at your prime trying to DM, while his teams core was open, and call you a "*****" because you hop in the manta and fly away... to his core.... where you blew it up.... and won the game.

wish I had a screen of this, but i'll have to type a conversation.

Him : "omg, you suck, you run like a *****"

DeadSlash: "You are not grasping the concept of ONS, This node is locked, killing you would be fun, but a waste of time. Read the tutorial" -

Him: "You suck, I could kill you every time"

DeadSlash "ok well even if you could, it doesnt matter because your team loses every time, because you have no concept of team play"

Him: "I am a better team player then you, let's 1 vs 1 *****"

mmmmk.
                      u have quite the imagination newbie, as wild as it may run at times, u still suck in every facet of this game

Comment

Originally posted by hovz
                        u have quite the imagination newbie, as wild as it may run at times, u still suck in every facet of this game
                        At least HE only sucks in the GAME. YOU suck in life. As you just proved again...

Comment

Yea ONS players are not the best deathmatch players. But thats only one aspect of ONS. Team play is the most important part of ONS. If either a deathmatch player or a ONS player decided to play the other gametype for a while...their skill in the other would be hampered when they went back. The goal of both are the same...win. The difference is how you get there. You cant compare the two. Thats like comparing baseball to football.

Comment

Hell, DMing on a DM map & DMing on an ONS map are almost like comparing baseball to football! On DM maps I'm always getting caught in those ubiquitous little corners :haha:

Comment

On the australian servers, a player called ǽ.dude called to kick my *** at onslaught, and just about everybody else as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X