Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys name some of the best players in ONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In ONS it isn't a question of who is the best player, more who is the best team player.

I see many people on ONS servers laming around, just fragging and hardly contributing to the team effort. All they wanna do is be top of the score board at the end by whatever means, doesn't matter to them if their team loses.

All you need to do is take a look at yourself after a session of Onslaught. Ask yourself did you try the following:?

Helped build nodes either alone or with team members.

Shared a vehicle ride with others ie manta and scorpions

Replenished a node or even stayed to defend it instead of charging off like Rambo to the next node.

Repaired a fellow players vehicle

Helped a team mate who was under attack

Shared the various pickups instead of hogging them

If you did most of these then you are a good team player, players like this are always appreciated in ONS. So my advice is forget about the "skill" of others and concentrate on what makes a great ONS player instead

Comment

This thread contains much LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeBee
        Sofaking is/was the ONS mvp imo. He could do manta/footwork/raptor whatever.
        Everyone in the Euro clans can do pretty much everything. ;P

Comment

I though Warb was pretty good on Onslaught .

Comment

Originally posted by digital ******
            Ask yourself did you try the following:?
            You are right, once again. Those are the things that matter in Onslaught and I saw right from the start that |HMF|Trigger was playing for, and with, the Team.

Comment

It seems like alot of the guys with {CLR} Tag is pretty good.

Comment

i bet you that the top ten dont even play anymore,that they got so good that they got sick of it and quit,that playing the same thing with out getting nothing from it bored them.

Comment

ONS = teh *yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by digital ******
                    If you did most of these then you are a good team player, players like this are always appreciated in ONS. So my advice is forget about the "skill" of others and concentrate on what makes a great ONS player instead
                    Same digital ****** I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
                      Everyone in the Euro clans can do pretty much everything. ;P
                      Is ONS looked down upon like it is here?

Comment

Not really imo. Mostly the US kids who whine and insult everything.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeBee
                          Is ONS looked down upon like it is here?
                          Yeah, but not so much.

Comment

why,why is onsl looked down on,is it becuase yall just wanna fit in with eveyone else and say that onsl is for noobs? i bet a bunch of yall in here still play it.I play it and i aint got no probs

Comment

*insert self promotting claim of being a bad a$$ ONS player here*

Comment

Originally posted by asiron
                                why,why is onsl looked down on,is it becuase yall just wanna fit in with eveyone else and say that onsl is for noobs? i bet a bunch of yall in here still play it.I play it and i aint got no probs
                                The stereotypical ONS player (in NA at least) is generally a "noob" at anything other than vechicles. And with most stereotypes its a true to a degree. Can some ONS players frag? Sure, a lot of the pure and kona guys can frag decent, but not nearly as well as players of their same rank in TDM.

I could personally get a team of just TDMers and beat some of the lower level ONS teams, just like kona and pure could probably sign up for TWL TDM and beat some of those teams.

I have played uMA, 187, and kona in TDM, and a lot of other ONS teams in TAM, as well as ground work for pure/lcd ONS and they are a ways behind a formatible TDM team in fragging power. Could they get good at TDM? Not in any less than 6-7 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X