Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys name some of the best players in ONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogger
    'Player' is one of the best i have seen. He always gets the raptor first and whores the Deemer....wish i could be half that good.
    You are funny and cool and I want to be your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorB
      Small house = more toys.
      LOL!

Comment

[uMA]uMO is the best ons player in the history of the world. He beat all of uma+divine+kona single handedly on dria. It's true 100% fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
          I hear that Syren_Of_Scripts is quite good...

but only quite !

Comment

Hmmm time for me to bump up me buddies...I'm gonna say Best players I've played with (Not the best all time.. Maybe) and normally play with based on their abillity to play Onslaughts in a team orientated manner and get the job done are...

Format :c
            Warm & Juicy
            [ZipCity]Stoshe
            Analize{TH!S}
            SoU|t3hn0
            SoU|NightStorm

These Guys and Girls play well together as a Team.. anticipate strategic moves and communicate well with each other when in the same team or even as individuals. It's always a pleasure to play Ons With these players. I purely rate them on their abillities not their score. They probably arn't the best in the business.. who can say.. but I sure enjoy the games we have If I could get all the above players into one clan.. I would!

Good Team = GG!

Ooo More ArticStronghold!!

NB: To the other players I play with.
            Dont ESR me to death cos your names are not here.. I play alot of iDM and iBR also but this post was about ONS

Comment

I was in the top 30's for stats a few months ago, but that's no longer relevant now that I don't play a lot.

Comment

Sofaking is/was the ONS mvp imo. He could do manta/footwork/raptor whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeBee
                  Sofaking is/was the ONS mvp imo. He could do manta/footwork/raptor whatever.
                  Definitely the most versatile player I've been able to play with. I've never seen him pub in ONS, tho, so it might be tough to spec him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                    'Player' is one of the best i have seen. He always gets the raptor first and whores the Deemer....wish i could be half that good.
                    :haha::up: Frogger is my hero.

Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless
                    add the following teams to your buddy list:
                    *Kona*
                    *UMA*
                    *p:* <----My team
                    Is there a way to put just the clan tags in your buddy list, so that all players in the clan show, or do you have to put each player in individually?

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfAluminum
                      Is there a way to put just the clan tags in your buddy list, so that all players in the clan show, or do you have to put each player in individually?
                      Read what you quoted, that's exactly how to do it :haha:

Comment

Hey, never did it before, so I asked. Just making sure.

Comment

* has represented a wildcard ever since the DOS days.. so you type *[tag]* and the results will return any player with the tag anywhere in their name. If you typed [tag]* it would only return players with it in the front.

Comment

the best ONS player i know is BOLTER. He owns :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Elegy...
                              the best ONS player i know is BOLTER. He owns :up:
                              Idd

Comment

If it weren't for my computer, internet connection, and lack of skill I'd be considered the best.

Look for me online in ONS and more recently AS servers as "D-5.3"

I was playing with |HMF|Trigger last night and he's very good. We were on AS and ONS.

Comment

Working...
                                X