Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to use the Quake 3 hitsound with UTComp? Here's how...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogger
    not at all. Just letting peeps know they have options..and my own personal preference.
    No one's gonna swtich to something else this late into the game's life. Maybe a pub or too but nothing serious.

PS: I like the Q3 style hitsounds.

Comment

Well if what Wormbo says is true about UTComp (very buggy code) then I think the competitive community will have no problem with switching when his UTPlus is released (more info at his homepage)

Comment

UTPlus is gonna be cool

Comment

I can almost guarantee the competitve community will *NOT* switch to UTPlus. I'd rather have someone that knows about the competitive community making the mutator (Lotus) and keep what's worked for so long.

Not to mention everyone's too used to the UTComp netcode in NA to bother with the idea of switching to something else that doesn't have it. Even if he has a "ping prediction" I seriously doubt it will work anything like UTComp's does.

The only thing that looks extremely promising are the demo features.

Comment

I am not too sure about the euro scene. But I agree with you and hope it will continue being UTcomp.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPound
              The only thing that looks extremely promising are the demo features.
              :up:

Comment

Working...
              X