• replied
    Originally posted by nightstormer
    [ut2004]69.93.188.39[/ut2004]

If you really want to see it in action. :haha:
    It says a password is required.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Psycho Dad
    ROFL! I tried to think of the most absurd situation that I could. I find it incredibily funny that someone has actually made a mod for this. I've explored about 1% of the mods. I don't really need them, I kinda like the game types that actually came with the game.

I actually find it somewhat surreal that this type of gameplay has leagues and ladders. :bulb:

But hey, to each his own. :up:
    [ut2004]69.93.188.39[/ut2004]

If you really want to see it in action. :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The debate rages on.

Check about midthread... this one's about ONS. It's no surprise to me that people are finding "issues" in ONS since it's not fully refined yet.

Re: Zark rifle. Heh. I fooled around with that back in UT99... hilarious weapon that was. Haven't come accross that in 2kX yet, although 2kX did bring us the instagib minigun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nightstormer
    lol, although funny as a light hearted trolling of the subject (and I did giggle), it's already been done long ago. It's called "Zark Assault Rifle," and it has leagues and ladders and stuff. Sniper Rifle Gone Wild, order now. :bulb:
    ROFL! I tried to think of the most absurd situation that I could. I find it incredibily funny that someone has actually made a mod for this. I've explored about 1% of the mods. I don't really need them, I kinda like the game types that actually came with the game.

I actually find it somewhat surreal that this type of gameplay has leagues and ladders. :bulb:

But hey, to each his own. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Truth. And I do understand how you feel. I came from another online FPS that gradually lost its player base partly because the elitist players got more and more militant about how the game should be played, what weapons should be used, how noobish it was to use the power-ups, etc. I used to really enjoy that game, and my experience with the elitists left a mark. So I'm a bit sensitive when I see someone expressing an opinion about what tactics are appropriate and what are not. It was nothing personal, just sort of a knee-jerk reaction.

You and I probably get equally annoyed by players who camp and snipe. I'm just not inclined to tell anyone that they shouldn't be doing it. I don't want to be one of the ones trying to suck the fun out of the game for anyone, even if I don't appreciate their style of play.
    well yea, i dont agree with people who go out of their way to point out that 'doing this' is lame even though it doesnt effect them much, but falls outside of what they consider the way to play. When someone is ruining the fun of the match for everyone else, and constantly doing things that disrupt the flow the game, i have been known to say something >_<

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, I was saying that the firing rate for the sniper rifle was too slow and should be closer to that of the minigun.
    lol, although funny as a light hearted trolling of the subject (and I did giggle), it's already been done long ago. It's called "Zark Assault Rifle," and it has leagues and ladders and stuff. Sniper Rifle Gone Wild, order now. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Da Spadger
    Haven't you played Worms?
    Look, I don't wanna know if he plays with his worm, and furthermore your dancing rubber is quite nasty.

Preverts...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhh, I see.

Your not going to tell me what it is, are you? :sour:
    Haven't you played Worms?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhh, I see.

Your not going to tell me what it is, are you? :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Was that a yes?
    More like "What the **** did he just say?"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Da Spadger
    :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:
    Was that a yes?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that a bouncing condom-person in your avatar? :bulb:

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that a bouncing condom-person in your avatar? :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whatever we're walking about, one thing is sure.

It needs more cowbell! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xaero*nz
    You know, I'm just going to give up on this debate. Your right, its too subjective... there are no right/wrong answers.
    Truth. And I do understand how you feel. I came from another online FPS that gradually lost its player base partly because the elitist players got more and more militant about how the game should be played, what weapons should be used, how noobish it was to use the power-ups, etc. I used to really enjoy that game, and my experience with the elitists left a mark. So I'm a bit sensitive when I see someone expressing an opinion about what tactics are appropriate and what are not. It was nothing personal, just sort of a knee-jerk reaction.

You and I probably get equally annoyed by players who camp and snipe. I'm just not inclined to tell anyone that they shouldn't be doing it. I don't want to be one of the ones trying to suck the fun out of the game for anyone, even if I don't appreciate their style of play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X