Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2k4 Assualt Video In - Hi Definition - From the "Dallas Is a Dry Lobster" Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12kbps download? No thanks. :sour:

Comment

It was 120-130 for me...
      Now that's what I call quality video-capturing! Nice and also funny video! :up:

Comment

dling... lookin forward to it

and look here I corrected some of it - no spelling genius either but get the obvious ones sometimes

omg is "corrected" correct?? he he he

no woman, no drinking, no gambling, no smoking, no eating
        doesn't make life longer
        it only seems to take longer

Stop puttin gametypes next to each other! You seem like one of the freaks that feels hurt and feels their gametype threatened when someone says "their" gametype is the best. U take things (in my eyes) way to serious and can't appreciate the "I'm the best" talk without a sense of ??relativation??. Can't u see this is just a POSITIVE thread that doesn't wanna compare gametypes with each other, if u like something else more...go make one yourself for ex. "XXXgametypeXXX is the best! in my opinion these compare arrogancy in positive threads doesn't do online ut communities any good

the (...) can be left out but looks fine as it is as well
        and the ?? I don't get the word you want
        I also kept words like putin and wanna and U even they are not technically correct.....
        and not sure about the "compare arogancy" but it is comprehensible so we left that too

use it , don't use it

Comment

Thank you. Fixed it.

To stay OT. I really would like to see a full edited/special effects made assault frag/trick video ( a collection of many demo's) with the same quality as this one (one demo )...would be cool

Comment

Here's further edits
            (grammar, spelling, punction and contextual)

Stop comparing gametypes! You seem like one of those freaks who feels hurt when feels their gametype is threatened by someone else claiming "their" gametype is best. You take things (in my eyes) way too seriously and can't appreciate the "I'm the best" trash-talk without a sense of relativism. Can't you see that this is a POSITIVE thread that doesn't need to compare gametypes? If you happen to like another gametype more... go make your own thread - e.g. "XXXgametypeXXX is the best!" In my opinion, it's arrogant to compare gametypes in positive threads, and only hurts the online UT community.

I believe this gets your point across quite nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Flak_Panzer
              12kbps download? No thanks. :sour:

I'm curious where you guys are who have slow downloads and what ISP, there may be a connection.

I believe my webserver is in California. I also dont know how well the server handles multiple downloads at the same time.

Originally posted by mr bubble
              Thank you. Fixed it.

To stay OT. I really would like to see a full edited/special effects made assault frag/trick video ( a collection of many demo's) with the same quality as this one (one demo )...would be cool

I'd love to see it too :-)

Comment

me 2!

I love assault

I hope the modders have started on ut2k7's assault mod

then maybe I *am* being hasty and conquest rocks

ok. I'll wait and see

make some assault movies you guys!

sloooow dl for me too

70% after about 6 hours

and I am in a FAST and HIGH broadband country.... oh well, dling continues...

edit: that second "feels" still needs to go m8! almost perfect tho

Comment

Im in brussels and got 90kb/s average.

Comment

My favorite part is the beginning: "gravit completed the objective"

Comment

Good movie
                      The high quality one was corrupt

I've leeched it to Unreal.ie - you can NEVER have too many mirrors of your masterpieces
                      If you've a problem with the mirror I'll take it down - well done man

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
                        Good movie
                        The high quality one was corrupt

I've leeched it to Unreal.ie - you can NEVER have too many mirrors of your masterpieces
                        If you've a problem with the mirror I'll take it down - well done man
                        Thanks for the mirror.

I wonder why the HQ version is corrupt.

It would seem you guys are correct. During peak bandwidth hours the dl is slow. It seems to be ok during after hours...which is when I usually do all my web work

I'll check out the issue with the HQ version. Hopefully it was only an isolated case.

Comment

Working...
                        X