Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2k4 Assualt Video In - Hi Definition - From the "Dallas Is a Dry Lobster" Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2k4 Assualt Video In - Hi Definition - From the "Dallas Is a Dry Lobster" Server

Assault Video I made based on a gaming experience I had on Dallas Is a Dry Lobster server.

I call this one Drunk'n HellBender Run
    190mb Windows Media video
    The video is in HD 1280x720p 45fps 3 min runtime.
    Media player 9 required. Version 10 is recomended.

Teamwork so good that Even a Drunk driver could have a chance at the win.

I have to say that this was a pretty funny moment in 2k4 gaming for me. No music, No edits, just straight up footage and sound.

Not that it will stop any of you from doing so, but I recomend that you check out the readme before watching. Otherwise check it out if you have any issues playing it back.

Enjoy :-)

ScreenShots:

http://www.michaelbrinkerhoff.com/st...nderRun001.jpg

http://www.michaelbrinkerhoff.com/st...nderRun002.jpg

(Edit: It would seem that most of the playback issues have been fixed. I uploaded the fixed version and changed the link to reflect the new version. It plays back smoother, looks a whole lot better, and is slightly smaller in file size.)

hey, i play there all the time...best assualt server imho

anyways downloading...

Comment

hehe just watched it, that was pretty good run if i do say so myself...

you should post this over in the Dry Lobster Forums, i'm sure they'll get a kick out of it :up:

Comment

ow cool, an assault video, downloadin it:up:

Comment

lol, although blue team wasn't doing too good to allow that to happen.

Comment

Thx for the feedback guys. Hope the quality was pretty good. :-)

Comment

It reminds me how ugly my 800/600 low settings are . Finally i saw a hellbender in a ut video .

Comment

Originally posted by mr bubble
                Stop puttin gametypes next to eachother! You seem like one of the freaks that feels hurt and feel their gametype threatened when someone says "their" gametype is the best. U take things in my eyes way to serious and cant appreciate the "im the best" talk without sence for relativation. Cant u see this is just a POSITIVE thread that doesnt wanna compare gametypes with each others, if u like something else more...go make one yourself for ex. "XXXgametypeXXX is the best! in my opinion those compare arrogancy in positive threads doesnt do online ut communities any good
                Did mr. gibbles write your quote for you?

Comment

Just wanted to give a heads up on a Lower quality version for those who had issues with the High quality version. (slow dl, choppy video, files too big)

Drunk'n HellBender Run

63mb
                  1280x720@30fps

You may have to squint to read the in game chat (part of the experience), but the footage is there and not too bad for its file size.

Enjoy :-)

Comment

You do realise that the HD zip file is bigger than the unzipped movie, right? Looks like Winzip can't top WMV's compression.

It's a good vid all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by alBchu
                      Did mr. gibbles write your quote for you?
                      Who is mr. gibbles ?

So no...heh..made it myself

Comment

Originally posted by =Vector=
                        hey, i play there all the time...best assualt server imho
                        +1

Comment

d/ling.....

Comment

Originally posted by mr bubble
                            Who is mr. gibbles ?

So no...heh..made it myself
                            no offense, but - may i suggest some copy edits? right now it's barely english; i think there are some good ideas in there.

Comment

Originally posted by alBchu
                              no offense, but - may i suggest some copy edits? right now it's barely english; i think there are some good ideas in there.
                              Thanks. English isnt my native language. I "speak" 6 languages, cant speak them all the way they should be. If u want, feel free to edit and send me a more suited version.

Comment

Working...
                              X