Show Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Off

Post screenshots, demos and brag about your accomplishments in UT200x. Shameless plugs welcome. No insults or flaming unless well deserved.

[shot]http://img299.echo.cx/img299/70/shot00039jpg2wi.jpg[/shot]

I'm trying to find a nice way of saying 'Who cares?' but I can't.

Anyway, the sad news is that Anne Bancroft's dead.
    *fwaps for old times sake*
    Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson...
    *spluffs*

Comment

Originally posted by chobb

*spluffs*
      Yeah - sad loss

Comment

Originally posted by chobb
        *spluffs*
        who?

Comment

She played Mrs. Robinson in 'The Graduate' and was the archetypal 'older woman' fantasy of many a young chap. Plus she was a good actress.

Comment

i recently stayed out of the negatives in UTCOMP for a couple matches.

That's the best i can do, with my feeble brain.

About Mrs. Robinson.... I've had better.

Comment

Re: Show Off

Originally posted by Harbl
              Post screenshots, demos and brag about your accomplishments in UT200x. Shameless plugs welcome. No insults or flaming unless well deserved.

hehe u force skins.:down:

Comment

I fragged Catdaemon some time ago.

Comment

a fellow clanmember caught this screenie of my score one day... top player on blue:

and yes I am also a good DM player, I just felt like picking this one for its fun factor.

ftp://maj28.no-ip.info/Pictures/Unreal/unreal02.jpg

Comment

Look who I found on a pub!

[shot]http://members.home.nl/leenhouts1/omgibeatgellahsak.jpg[/shot]

It's fnatic.gellahsak! He's a PK player for fnatic, but he said he started UT2k4 a couple of days ago (was hard to believe that when you saw him playing... Ofcourse, he has his l33t clanbuddies to advise/teach him )

So while he wasn't exactly super highskilled, I had lots of trouble with him and I'm proud I beat him. Got a demo of it too, I can upload it if you guys want.

Comment

Nothing special, just my most recent screenshot I figured I'd contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by -=[BeR]=-

It's fnatic.gellahsak! He's a PK player for fnatic, but he said he started UT2k4 a couple of days ago (was hard to believe that when you saw him playing... Ofcourse, he has his l33t clanbuddies to advise/teach him )

So while he wasn't exactly super highskilled, I had lots of trouble with him and I'm proud I beat him. Got a demo of it too, I can upload it if you guys want.

is he famouse?:bulb:

Comment

i never own enough to show other people :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
                            a fellow clanmember caught this screenie of my score one day... top player on blue:

and yes I am also a good DM player, I just felt like picking this one for its fun factor.

ftp://maj28.no-ip.info/Pictures/Unreal/unreal02.jpg
                            If the pic would show up I might adore you. But it always says: connection timed out.

Comment

Originally posted by -=[BeR]=-

[shot]http://members.home.nl/leenhouts1/omgibeatgellahsak.jpg[/shot]

wrong...

he have just tried the game played around on some publics.... played him yesterday after he had played a few hours... so id say nothing to be proud of.

well he just collected one more fan i guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X