Work or no ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work or no ?

I have a Belkin Nostromo controller, the one that looks like a glove. It been sitting around my desk for a couple of months and I'm wondering if it'll work with UT 2k4. Don't get me wrong, I can play with a keyboard and mouse no prob, just I get a cramp after a while (my mouse hand gets numb also...) and I tend play FPS's for hours on end on a good day.

Explanation aside...will it work ? Also, i'm on a Mac system, so keep that in mind.

(I posted this on the Beginner's forum...but I don't think it belonged there. I just installed UT yesterday...been playing FPS's for a while, but finally got around to buying UT, plus the FedEx dude got lost..)

It should work just fine! You can use the included drivers to configure the keys on the Nostromo you want to do whatever in the game.

Comment

Will the game detect it automatically after that or so I have to have the "Nostromo Array" program running ? I'm just a bit insecure on this....haven't seen the glove in action as of late.

Comment

No, you have to have the array software running, otherwise it won't know what keys to map.

Comment

All these keyboard-extra-controller things are Obsolete, with a capital O..

Welcome to Teh Fyootar!

Dicky B (neat concept, but I really can't see myself using one, or paying that much for that.)

Comment

Working...
          X