Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Downloaded Maps when playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded Maps when playing?

Where are the maps stored when you download a map from another server?

I checked under maps but there aren't there. When I download maps from a website, I drop them there, and i have no problem finding them. Is it stored somewhere else? or I have to find it on the web and actually download them so when i host I have them available?

thanks for the help..

-Bori

Re: Downloaded Maps when playing?

Originally posted by BORIQUAMAN
    Where are the maps stored when you download a map from another server?

I checked under maps but there aren't there. When I download maps from a website, I drop them there, and i have no problem finding them. Is it stored somewhere else? or I have to find it on the web and actually download them so when i host I have them available?

thanks for the help..

-Bori
    they are in youre unreal cache file.
    i use a program called UT2004MI which i find brilliant,it installs files(maps,mutators etc)into the correct ut2004 files.and youcan clear all the crap that you dont need.
    get it here www.real-swedix.net

Comment

If you want you can try my cache utility aswell. Click the second link in my sig (the first one doesn't support UT2004).
      |
      |
      |
      V

Comment

Thanks guys.. I'm downloading them now..

Comment

Working...
        X