Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems using dual monitors (ut2004 + ATI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems using dual monitors (ut2004 + ATI)

The game works good if I disable my second monitor, but when it's activated it looks like this (It's a screenshot from the intro):

Any suggestions? I've tried to change back from Catalyst 4.3 to 4.2 but it didn't help.

LOL, I used to get that... what vid card are you running? I updated my drivers with the new Omega ones and I dont have that problem anymore.

When it did it one time both my monitors did that and there was a funky high pitched squealing sound from my speakers.

Let me know if the Omega drivers do anything for you.. oh and what are your computer specs?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsMeMrJ
      LOL, I used to get that... what vid card are you running? I updated my drivers with the new Omega ones and I dont have that problem anymore.

When it did it one time both my monitors did that and there was a funky high pitched squealing sound from my speakers.

Let me know if the Omega drivers do anything for you.. oh and what are your computer specs?
      p4c 3Ghz, 1gb ram and a radeon 9800pro. I'll try Omegas drivers, tnx .

Comment

Do you get the problem with the sound messing up when that happens? What happens to your primary monitor. Mine would always mess up when the secondary one would.

Comment

Nope, no sound problems, and the omega drivers didn'nt help .

Comment

Working...
          X