Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2004 Help, slow load times, adrenaline combos etc (Unofficial Help)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xerxic
    Well it takes like ages to load a map for my laptop. I am running a p4 3.0 Ghz Windows Xp Media Center Edition. (AKA Professional it says in my system info) With 1024 meg ram.

I am using a NVDIA Geforce FX GoF5200 Vid card with 64. meg ram. I am using a Toshiba Satellite P25 laptop I have everything on normal except World texture I have set on high. I disable the preloading of characters and that didn't help. I am reformatting my hard drive now so hopefully that will work
    I'm having the same problem and I too have a n'vidia Geforce 5200 and nothing I do works. The only differece id that I have a standard computer and not a laptop.

Comment

For all those who get the error "taskkill not recognized command" and stuff.
      Read the following:
      http://www.computerhope.com/taskkill.htm

When you get the error, you're probably running windows XP Home. If so, I found no solution yet. The command is just not accesable with windows XP Home. I'll try searching for a way to make it accesable.

Grtz,
      death

Comment

yea i need some help WHEN I START THE GAME IT SAYS INVALID CD CODE WHAT DO I DO I INSTALLED IT AGIAN AND AFTER THAT CHANGE THE KEY CODE AND WHEN I WENT TO LOOK FOR HELP IT SAID TO PUT IN hyphens between each set of five characters why is that

Comment

for some reason my jump pads don't make you jump. they give you a tiny little shove in an upwardly direction, and you're back on the same piece of ground before you even notice that you've barely moved. i really don't want to uninstall my fav mutators (excessive overkill and psionics) nor do i want (or really know how, although i have a vague idea) to go into UnrealEd and fix every jump pad on every single map manually, so help! i have a whole whack of mods installed, including CBP2, and the jump pads don't work. what do i do?

Comment

can anyone help me

Comment

Working...
            X