yet another invasion problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another invasion problem

A player on my server somehow has negative experience. A little skull appeared next to the experience to next level meter with a - number. And it's a high one, like -2503498752. He is that far in the hole suddenly before he can level again. Anyone ever seen this? or know how to fix? The server is running an old version of vaptors rpg, which was a mix between jaybuds and ut2004 rpg mutators.

That happened a few times when I first started my server. IIRC, it was caused by low level players killing high level bots or players in DM/TDM mode that gave too much experience for UT2004RPG to process, the negative number is like the EEEEEE you see on a calculator when the number is too high. I believe I fixed it by using the DruidsRPG score fix mutator which has a LevelDiffExpGainDiv setting that helps prevent that from happening. I think I also had to change the ExperienceFraction on all affected players in the UT2004RPG.ini as well.

Comment

I will try the score fix and see if that prevents future occurrences. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X