Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut2003 doesnt work unless i instell the patch every time i wanna play it

yo guys
    as title says the god dam game doesnt work unless i instell the latest patch. its realy anoying me. and it only happens when i restart or turn pc off.

and before u ask yes i bought the game from game shop very new.

anyway can i also ask where can i download the sniper maps and stuff bcz normally when i wanna play it it downloads some maps and stuff and thats every map i wanna play

thanks

in this case Dr. Syberdoor advises you to just INSTALL the **** patch.. if it works then... what is you problem????

Comment

Re: Ut2003 doesnt work unless i instell the patch every time i wanna play it

Originally posted by Bebivegita
      anyway can i also ask where can i download the sniper maps and stuff bcz normally when i wanna play it it downloads some maps and stuff and thats every map i wanna play

thanks
      Try this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Syberdoor
        in this case Dr. Syberdoor advises you to just INSTALL the **** patch.. if it works then... what is you problem????
        u crazy??

u expect me to install the patch ever time i wanna play ut2003!!
        man thats crazy i radar go play quake 3 which has no problem

Comment

or you could try and delete your ut2003.ini and user.ini.
          it will make a new one soon as you boot the game up.
          but make a back up of them just in case.

Dont know if it will fix your prob,but worth trying anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Syberdoor
            I think what he's saying is that he needs to re-apply the patch every time he wants to play. I'm having the same problem. Install patch, run fine once, crash every time after that. Reapply patch for every gaming session. Not a good thing.

Comment

Working...
            X