Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Mac UT2003 Running Mods that Require UT2003.ini (help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac UT2003 Running Mods that Require UT2003.ini (help)

There are some very good mods out there for UT2003. However a fair number of them require the UT2003.ini which is absent and not used in the Mac OSX version. I am hopping that someone out there has found a way to run mods like these. In perticular the "BullSh(i)t" Bot Actor mod.

Any help would be great

Why not copying a 'UT2003.ini' file from a PC user and put it where the game is installed on the Mac ( '...ut2003\system\' in Mac's? ). Even if the game doesn't use it the mutators will.

Comment

UT2003.ini

I'll give it a try. It didn't work. This mod requires a file to be started at startup and does not go with a mutator. But thanks for the suggestion

Comment

are you sure mods are for the MAC version also ?

Comment

Ut2003

It should seem that they would be universal. I have used windows mods on my Mac version before but these required no file to be started at startup (ex. King of the Hill, Deathball). And I have yet to find any "pure mac" mods, mutators, or updates.

Comment

osx ut.ini

the file does exist:
            "user"/library/application Support/unreal tournament 2003/system/ut2003.ini
            unfortunatly my know-how isn't advanced enough to manualy install a mod like faceoff. someone done this before on a mac?

Comment

Working...
            X