• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash on startup? (UT2004)

Hello, I seen to get this error when I start up UT2004:
    Code:
    UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2098 MHz with 4093MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS         (7561)

Bad name index 770/573

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Package.LinkerLoad 82434)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class xVoting.xVotingHandler NULL) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (GameInfo Entry.GameInfo, Function Engine.GameInfo.InitGame) <- BeginPlay <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
    What's wrong? How can I fix this?

patched up with the latest ? (3369)

http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2...4essential.php

Comment

Originally posted by NightMan View Post
      patched up with the latest ? (3369)

http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2...4essential.php
      Guess what? You were right.

Right after I posted that, I thought: "****, I forgot to patch it!". So I just patched it up to the newest version, then also modified it for 64 bit with the 64 bit patch, and now it works fine.

But thanks anyways!

Comment

np id recommend installing the Mega Pack too if you haven't, will save a lot of downloads from servers all on the same page as above, theres quite a few you can download, id just stick with mega unless you wanted to go over lots of maps

Comment

Working...
        X