No announcement yet.

Graphics Problem (stretching textures?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. I had a similar problem with my graphics card. The images were stretching, colors were wrong, I could see through walls depending on the angle. The whole thing was messed up.

I had a BFG Tech 6200 OC with 256 meg on it (Nvidia AGP). A friend of mine gave me his old MSI 5200 with 128 meg on it (also Nvidia AGP). The graphics are all good now. The game is fun to play again. I don't know why the older card works better but it does. I would say try a different video card.

Comment

I had the same problem with a ati 9800 pro the card was bad so i just got a new one that fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
        I had the same problem with a ati 9800 pro the card was bad so i just got a new one that fix the problem.
        Originally posted by mjmetcalf View Post
        Hi there. I had a similar problem with my graphics card. The images were stretching, colors were wrong, I could see through walls depending on the angle. The whole thing was messed up
        ah cool thx for that, glad im not only person, must be the card then, been wondering if it over heat's, guess its just getting old and needs to be replaced been through alot with that card xd thx all, have to get me a new one to confirm it, /looks for wallet

Comment

Working...
        X