Need ut432 headers for Linux OGL update [UT]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ut432 headers for Linux OGL update [UT]

So I was complaining to my friend about the dark textures in UT, right? Well, she pointed me to this page for a UT OpenGL update. "Groovie", says I, so I scope out the page.

Well, when the dude says he's giving you the source code, that's exactly what he means. .cpp and .h files for his modifications alone. I need to get the ut432 headers myself. It's alright, right? Because there's a link to them right here.

...or so I thought.

As you can see, the 432 Headers link is dead. That's rough. Anywho, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of another site where I can download said headers so I can give this OGL upgrade a shot. Seriously, 11/10 brightness is like Windows' 2-3, and it's really rather limiting.

Thanks.

GOOGLE is your friend........

Comment

Yes, it is... Thanks for that. Now I just need to figure out how to compile it x: No documentation at all with this thing, but I'm sure I can find something...

Comment

Just curious, but what flavor Linux are you running and which UT version and build? Also what video card and monitor?

I have been running UT2004 on Redhat and Fedora since it came out and have no clue what issues your having. Maybe it's your monitor that has the issue and not your driver.

Comment

Working...
        X