Unreal Anthology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Anthology

hi, i have just bought the unreal anthology for a tenner from play and have just come to install it and the cd key doesnt seem to work. obviously im not going to read my cd key out but it has a total of 20 charecters (4 groups of 5) but where you enter them when installing the game lets you type more letters in the last box. i have tried entering a key from another copy of 2003 i have but that doesnt work either. is there a number i can call to verify if my key is correct as i cant find any contact details of epics website. cheers

Be sure you are putting in the letter O instead of the number Zero and the letter L instead of the number one. If that does not work, you will need to go to the publisher, Midway, for support. You can find their website at http://www.midway.com.

Comment

can you confirm that the amount of letters is correct though? basicly on the little white sticker in the case i have the code all lowercase ans below it it says unreal which i thought was strange as its the anthology.

Comment

Yes, there should be 20 characters in lower case.

Comment

nevermind it appears the 1's are l's afterall heh i feel silly now

Comment

Don't, its a common mistake Glad you got it working!

Comment

Flak, seeing this is a quite common question, it might be a good idea to create a sticky thread with something like that:
              Originally posted by Midway\Atari
              WinXP & Win2K Install: CD-Key will not validate.

If while installing the game the CD Key will not validate you may need to double check to
              make sure that you are typing it in correctly.
              Check the CD Key carefully.
              When you are entering your key, you may enter the letters in lower or
              uppercase, but be sure to include the hyphens between each set of five
              characters.

If the installer claims that your CD-Key is invalid, be sure that you are
              distinguishing the number "1" from the letter "l", “V” from “U”, “M” from “N”,
              “Z” from “7”, “B” from “8”, and “G” from “6” when typing in your CD-Key.
              Also note that the number 1, I’s, O’s, and zeroes are not used.

Comment

Working...
              X