• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3085 MHz with 511MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9800 Pro x86/SSE2

General protection fault!

History: UStruct::CleanupDestroyed <- (Class Engine.StaticMeshActor) <- CleanupRefs <- ULevel::CleanupDestroyed <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Bridge of Fate <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I have this coming up all the time mid match, on loading, prematch and post match.
    I have tried the tweaking and various video modes,screen rez, levels of detail etc but it still comes up, i am only playing the single player mode at the moment as i am using my brothers computer, i do know his system suffers badly from lack of cooling as it often overheats and shuts down.

On the first qualifiing levels b4 you choose your squad it is fine but after that its anybodies guess as to how long before it crashes out.

This really is becoming a pain in the butt, i want to get my **** out of storage but nowhere to put it, mine is amd64 1.6gig,geforce 6800 pro pci-e, with 512 ram with bout 9 fans in total it has very low storage tho only 30gig hdd.

Please if you have any suggestions voice them, i need to play a crash free game.

also have told borther he needs more cooling
Working...
X