Critical Error!!Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Error!!Help!

It's been a while since I was having these! A new one seems to have come up:

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2816 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (9131)

LockRect failed: D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE

History: UD3DRenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3DRenderDevice::Present <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Any ideas? I'm sure it would be something really simple that I've missed

Roll back your nvidia drivers. If it persists try moving your ut2004.ini and user.ini to another folder and let UT generate a new one.

Comment

By roll back, do you mean download an old one, or can you do that in the nvidia control panel or something like that, and which driver should I roll back to? I've been using a 7x.xx one before that, but is it worth trying to use a slightly more up-to-date one, such as the 8x.xx ones?. Also, thanks!

Comment

91.31 is reported a pretty buggy driver, I'm using a 84.xx version, try that and see what happens.

Comment

Thanks! I managed to fix it

Comment

I get the same message accept im using a radeon9600xt video card.....what drivers should i install to fix it?

Comment

Working...
            X