Link Gun Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link Gun Glitch

Hi. I have this problem with the Link Gun. I just got the game today, and when I played a game (offline, if that matters) my opponent shot me with the link guns (am gonna us LG from now on) alt fire and a second later it froze. I thought this was just a small problem, so I rebooted and played again. It was fine for a while, until again I was attacked by a LG lazer and got frozen. So, well, whats wrong? Thanks!

Thats mighty strange man.....
    You might want to reinstall or something because thats very uncommon.

Comment

Well, i have re-installed it. I don't know if its common or not, but there must be one person who knows.

Comment

Have you patched it yet?

Comment

I have the Seventh.

Comment

What about the ECE Bonus Pack and all the stuff around?

Comment

Its a known bug. The only fix is in UTComp 1.6.

Comment

So, UTComp is a mutator, eh? Well, looks like I won't be finishing single player

Comment

UTComp did nothing! I played with it installed and a teamate was using a Link Gun to construct a Power Node and it froze. Looks like I will have to play with Arena Assault Rifles on.

Comment

You sure its 1.6?

Comment

Well, it says 1.6a. if that matters.

Comment

Very very weird. The actual problem is karma (UT2004 physics engine) related, due to the skeleton mesh collapsing, it cant figure out how to make it fall down or something. UTComp fixes the problem for me anyway. I think TAM also fixes it, but TAM is a new gametype.

Comment

Well, I am using the mutator, but it dosn't seem to be doing anything. Are there any options I have to change/activate? I looked in the help file for UTComp and I could not find anything about the LG fix, but I believe you completly.

Comment

Well, I was reading another forum and found this bug with a certain Video card. Mobilty RADEON 9200. Happens to be my video card, which makes me soooo mad. Any drivers I can install or something?

Comment

It happens on my vid card aswell, its not vid card related. Thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X