Stuttering during play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuttering during play.

I seem to have a problem with my movement when I play. While I'm moving, my charachter will sometimes go off in random directions, or continue in a direction I was going, even when I take my finger off that key. It will also stutter when I'm moving. This usually happens at later levels in the single player campagin, although it has happened once at every part of the game. I'm running a ATI Radeon all in wonder with 128mb on the card, 512mb of ram, and have a 2.8 ghz processor. I;m usuing a Nostromo n52 speedpad as a keyboard. Anyone have any ideas?

What graphics settings are you using in-game? You have a pretty low amount of memory so you could try lower settings if they are set in the higher ones.

Comment

What graphics card are you using aswell? And processor?
      This could be a problem with your mobo if the problems stay when using a different keyboard. The stuttering could be to do with gfx/processor though.

Comment

His processor isn't the problem, I had the exact same one and it ran smooth for me on holy ***** settings with 1 Gb of memory and a FX 5700 LE.

So lowering settings that use up a lot of system memory should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X