Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Stats server 8-days out and counting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats server 8-days out and counting

My stats seem to have stalled on 10/25. What's the status of the stats?

Would be nice if Christoph would update the news page for a change.

Comment

I'm up the 27th, but after the patch I gave a new username and pass. My *new* player hasn't turned up in the stat's system at all. Old news says 7 days behind, but newer news says the system is slowly catching up,. I don't know what to believe.

Comment

I have yet another ID # for my handle after the new patch. It's frustrating. I now have multiple ID numbers and I'd really prefer to have all my stats under one #.

Comment

Curiously, my new ID# and the data from the 27th isn't displaying this morning - I'm back to the 25th again.

Comment

I can't understand these stats anyway. Last week it showed stats up to the 26th and I was 493rd in the world for CTF, because I had 2 good matches. Then I had a run of 4 or 5 ok matches where I scored 50pts or more and now I'm at 6000'th in the world, with a run of -ve RG's. I don't get it at all. Meanwhile it's still at least a week behind.

Comment

My stats are now 9 full days behind. Can somebody at Epic acknowledge this post and give us an idea of what the plan is? If stats are always going to be 7 days or great behind, there is no point in having them. ngStats was effective to some degree when they kept up. Leaving us in the dark only leads to frustration.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thursday, 11/7/02 - stats nine days behind.

Comment

Friday, 11/8/02 - stats 10 days behind.

Comment

Saturday, Nov. 9, 2002 - stats 11 days behind.

Comment

This is seriously poor. UT2003 must have sold loads of copies - If EPIC (or whoever is responsible) can't f'ing buy a new server or something to get the stats in REAL TIME.

Btw, REAL TIME, means REAL TIME (not 8 days afterwards !!)

I mean, did epic not anticipate this much demand for stats ? Surely they new that loads of people would be playing UT2003 ?

Its a complete shambles.:down:

Comment

Originally posted by errol6429
                          Btw, REAL TIME, means REAL TIME (not 8 days afterwards !!)
                          Or, 11 days, as is my case.

Comment

I believe The stats for UT 99 managed to keep up better with more played games than UT 2003 is. Did the use a more powerful stats server when UT 99 came out? Don't think so. I upgraded my computer just to play this game for big bucks! I think Epic (or who ever runs it) should upgrade the stats server too, is it too much too ask for?

Please, give us some info on why it is about 10-11 days behind now and what is beeing done to fix it.

Comment

No Stats Yet?

I have been playing for about two weeks now, and have yet to bring up my stats. I assume you get your ID# from the stats board when they show up? I used UT original ststs and they were almost real time. What gives??

Comment

Working...
                              X