illegal package? im not a cheater,help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    -_- i was only revolting against the too-strict anti-tcc. nowadays, i still got that utcomp and it lets me in most servers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WoW Punisher
    join me! Join the anti-anti-TCC Members!
    Oh very mature...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WoW Punisher
    join me! Join the anti-anti-TCC Members! i can't use the voice of my halo skins nor does it accept my space robots! We were there to protect you from the terrile secret of space... but the anti-TCC wouldn't let us! I hate the anti-TCC Because it rejects custom skins!
    E-Mail the admin and ask them to add the packs to the server...they don't have to push them...if they are there, TCC doesn't kick.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't hate AntiTCC, hate the cheaters who code in hacks and cheats into custom skins. Checking the AntiTCC logs, you would be utterly amazed at how many hacks and cheats attempt to login to the server. Not using some sort of protection just isn't an option, and yes I know it doesn't stop everything. But it's better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    join me! Join the anti-anti-TCC Members! i can't use the voice of my halo skins nor does it accept my space robots! We were there to protect you from the terrile secret of space... but the anti-TCC wouldn't let us! I hate the anti-TCC Because it rejects custom skins!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Delete your cache and set your skin and voicepack to a standard one included with the game. No custom crosshairs. No custom nada. Reconnect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've had the same problem.

For years I played offline only. I tried some online play last night and had this show up:

"Ramsus is using an illegal package."

The first time, I was booted (possibly manually?). I removed some mod and mute serverpackages from my ut2004 file, but still got the message. However, I was no longer booted for it. :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What nickname were you using at the time (be exact)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, i didnt take a screenshot,and all it said was "American_bulldog is using an illegal package".Im gonna e-mail the admin of that server and try to get more info.Its just frustrating because ive been around for a while and i want to keep a good reputation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You didn't take a screenshot of the message or remember what it thought the illegal package was do you?

Unless Safegame doesnt tell you what it found...

Leave a comment:

• illegal package? im not a cheater,help!

Hi, i was playing tonight and a message said that i have an illegal package? Now, i have been playing unreal for 5 years and not once have i ever cheated nor do i intend to.I havent touched my user file or anything like that, i have no idea why i would get that message.The server was running mutator "safe game"The last thing i want to be labeled is a freakin cheater, any input is appreciated. Thanks, gg
Working...
X