Map List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map List

As you all know when you add a map to your server then you go to WebAdmin and add them to your map list. Gametypes like DM, TDM, INV, LMS and MUT they all use maps with DM prefix by default (you can have them use different map types too).

Is there a way to set ini up the way that whenever you add new maps to your DM gametype it automatically update your other gametypes that use DM prefix? Saves a lot of time specially when you have too many maps.

Thank you,
    QettoE

i have stopeed using map lists... i just only keep maps in my maps folder that i want in rotation...saves one more step of adding maps..once i add the map..on next map change it is automatically available.

Comment

How can I do that? I can't find the option to automatically add all maps in the folder. I usualy remove maps from maps folder when I don't want them in rotation.

Q.

Comment

busemaplist=false is how i do it. (UT2Vote)

Comment

I don't have the line bUserMaplist in my UT2Vote.ini. It's already set to false in gametypes there. Where do I have to add it?

Q.

Comment

i can't find it now either..:weird: but i never touch my maplists. As soon as I add a map it is available in UT2Vote...

can you post a full ut2vote ini (including gametypes) as I am stuck at work and can't access ths sites that have it..

Comment

Done. I deleted all maplist from my ini and added bUseMapList=False under my UT2Vote VoteConfig... it worked!

Again, you DA MAN!

QettoE,

Comment

Working...
              X