Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Devil_Dogs
    Check yout ut2004.ini file and make sure that all the mutatots that you are using have a "serverpackages={mutatorname} listing. I did that and it seems to have fixed the problem
    I tried it, too, but, as i wrote, it happens also with no mutators!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check yout ut2004.ini file and make sure that all the mutatots that you are using have a "serverpackages={mutatorname} listing. I did that and it seems to have fixed the problem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same problem, just i didn't touched the maps. i just open and play them with my friends. could some bosy help us PLESE?:cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a similiar problem on a map that I created, except that it's on a dedicated server.

The map is a deathmatch map that I created. I cut and paste weapons lockers in from Torlan and they seem to work fine. Weapons that I've added, in particular sniper rifles and redeemers get lost when scrolling. It happens to all client machines, but not myself when I host in a listen server.

It only seems to happe in one map that I created and one other map that I modified slightly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure! The problem exist also with no mutators active!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you are the one hosting the server, have you put 'Serverpackages=' lines into the UT2004.ini file for any mutators you have running?

Leave a comment:

• All my client lose weapons with a non dedicated server

All my clients lose their weapons while trying switching them as with the keys (1,2,3,4,5, ecc.) as with the mouse!
    Could anyone help me?

my Hardware:
    Abit NF7 - S
    nVidia nForce 2
    Corsair 512 Dual DDR
    Ati Radeon 9600 XT
    Monitor Targa 1024x768 60 Hz
    3Com Network Chip
    LG DVD Drive (52x - 24x) (Where I put the Play CD for playing)
    LiteOn CD Writer 24x10x40x
    Win XP - FedoraCore 2A
Working...
X