Server wont start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server wont start?

Well ****, I go to sit up our second server. And BANG now it wont start. And I'm lost as to what is up cuase I cant understand this servercrash.log. Can anyone tell what is goin worng by this log?

Log: Log file open, 10/18/03 13:26:26
    Init: Name subsystem initialized
    Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.2 (Build: 3790)
    Init: Version: 3204 (127.29)
    Init: Compiled: May 10 2004 17:19:20
    Init: Command line: -log=server.log
    Init: Character set: Unicode
    Init: Base directory: C:\servers\vito2\System\
    Init: Ini:UT2004.ini UserIni:User.ini
    Init: Build label: Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-05-10_17.18]
    Init: Object subsystem initialized
    Init: Computer: CHANGEME
    Init: User: Administrator
    Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=4
    Init: CPU Detected: Unknown processor (GenuineIntel)
    Init: CPU Features: MMX SSE
    Init: CPU Speed=2402.390230 MHz
    Init: Memory total: Phys=1048048K Pagef=2526908K Virt=2097024K
    Init: Working set: 32000 / 159000
    DevLoad: Loading object 'server' class 'Class'
    DevLoad: Loading object 'serverCommandlet' class 'Class'
    Log: =======================================
    Log: ucc.exe: UnrealOS execution environment
    Log: Copyright 2001 Epic Games Inc
    Log: =======================================
    Log:
    Log: Commandlet server not found
    Exit: Preparing to exit.
    Log: Purging garbage
    Log: Unbound to Core.dll
    Log: Garbage: objects: 59->0; refs: 0
    Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
    Exit: Exiting.
    Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 0 MByte 3 KByte 681 Bytes from HD took 0.000000 seconds (0.000000 reading, 0.000000 seeking).
    Log: FileManager: 0.002000 seconds spent with misc. duties
    Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
    Uninitialized: Allocation checking disabled
    Uninitialized: Log file closed, 10/18/03 13:26:27
    The only thing I see is Commandlet server not found Wicth I have no idea what that means?

Any help would be a pperciated.

Thanks

Vito

PS. I should mention the server was working just fine after our server porvider sit it up its only when I wen to addd just a few things I like having that now it wont start. Add, UTvot, Uadmin, Utsecure, Lite15, Utcomp. ( The last three arn't turned on their just on there to turn on if we have to for a match.)

i think your command line is screwed up post your startup command line and if your trying to run 2 servers from the same system folder it wont work with ut2vote
    you cant run utsecure and antitcc together either but i dont think the serevers even getting that far to have that stop it lol

Init: Command line: -log=server.log :bulb:

Comment

HE is my command line as it shows in server doc.....

Serverdoc Remote
      Serverdoc V0.78b
      Command Line: C:\servers\vito2\System\ucc.exe server CTF-BridgeOfFate? game=XGame.CTFGame?Mutator=UT2Vote42.UT2Vote?multi home=69.56.143.167 -log=server.log
      Server is running

BUt the server it self I belive is on a differnt system. This is a server provided by my server provider so my guess would be they got a couple of ut's on each mackine atleast.

Here is the command from my other server witch is running just find they look pretty identical to me.

Serverdoc Remote
      Serverdoc V0.79b(pre)
      Command Line: C:\Servers\vitoagain\System\ucc.exe server ONS-Torlan?Game=Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame?Mutator=UT2 Vote42.UT2Vote?multihome=67.18.13.37 -log=server.log
      Server is running

Comment

did you see whare i said u cant run both utsecure and antitcc together
        personally i wont run either as they both are useless and just lag the server and cause problems they they have more false positives than actual positives but this isnt about cheat protection sorry for my slight rant i just hate seeing ppl run stuiff thats useless imho:bulb:

Comment

I agree with shov3l. Don't run antitcc and UTsecure together. Not even if they are not turned on, as the server packages are still loading. I've read several posts where that was presented as a bad idea that creates problems, though I do not have personal experience with it, I just run UTsecure.

Comment

Guys I dont run them at all. lol There just there to turn on for a match if need be with ut2vot.

Comment

you still cant have them in the system folder running or not besides they are uselerss lol laggy and full of errorsvito email me server and ut2vote42.ini's and full log :bulb:

Comment

Thanks for the help guys server provider just went ahead and sat up a new server. As for those two bing in the same folder i got it sit up that way one my other server with no probs. Now across i would never run them both at the same time. And yes I hate them to but i need them for our tourney matches.

Comment

Working...
                X