Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WebAdmin access via the net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebAdmin access via the net

Can this be done at another location, or only within the LAN? I tried getting into my server from my bro's house, but couldn't do it, or typed the wrong thing.

Can this be done at another location
    yes ............

Comment

Well thanks for the informative answer, oh omnipotent one. I should be so daring to ask such a moronic question. No point in typing anymore.

Comment

Did I answer your question? Once again................ yes

Look here for the setups: Unreal Admin

Comment

Settle....

Comment

Yes, it can be done. You have to setup your firewall to allow external connections to the IP and port of your Webadmin. Of course, that is another story. Check your routers website for forwarding ports.

Comment

default webadmin port is 80....you also need to enable it when starting your server.. specifically...

"WebAdmin

There are 2 ways to enable WebAdmin from within UT2003.

The first is from a command line which enables admin the way UT used to be (ie. 1 admin name with a password)

The second way is the advanced admin which allows mutliple users and groups with different passwords.

To enable WebAdmin from the command line (ie. just 1 user name/pass) then add the ?AdminName=XXXX?AdminPassword=XX parameter to your command line.
              An example command line would now be:
              DM-Antalus?game=XGame.XDeathmatch?AdminName=myname?Ad minPassword=mypass ini=TypeIniFileHere.ini log=TypeLogNameHere.log"

ref: http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.p...rticle&artid=8

Comment

Working...
              X