Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Reserved Slots on UT2003 server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Slots on UT2003 server?

I just rented my first UT2003 server and it all works pretty fine, but i have one little question:

Is there a way to reserve player slots for certain players?
    So that some players can always join the server even if its full (the one with the highest ping/longest playing time on the server would be kicked off for him).

I know that this is possible in BF1942 and CS for example...

nope

Comment

Re: Reserved Slots on UT2003 server?

Originally posted by Zyngath
      I just rented my first UT2003 server and it all works pretty fine, but i have one little question:

Is there a way to reserve player slots for certain players?
      So that some players can always join the server even if its full (the one with the highest ping/longest playing time on the server would be kicked off for him).

I know that this is possible in BF1942 and CS for example...
      You could make admin accounts for those players and let them kick players via web admin before joining.

Comment

Thanks for the replies....

Maybe some coder should try to make something to solve this problem

Comment

In UT (not UT2003), the Excessive mod allow reserved slots for people with the right password. Hope the Excessive mod maker would do the same for UT2003.

Comment

i always hated the reserved slots feature :down:

Comment

Working...
            X