This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    We did have an answer yesterday! See this post by Pezman....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jolt uk runs stats, give up on them here, after over a month of waiting any stats here will be meaningless.:sour:

Shame as they would have added longevity to the game but it seems selling clanservers is more important.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    STATS

When will the stats be operationnal ????????????????????????????????????????????????

please answer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 607ch00
    Yeah so where's the stats?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My Encryption Idea

EASY Why Don't U Make The ut2k4 before play bring up a dialog box, with all the list of ascii and all characters on the keyboard.. and by each one of the characters, have a text box to enter in what combination of keys, to make it a user encryption.... and it does that once and and it will read and decrypt your OWN encryption that u set.... Example

1=&*4332f()6
    2=^%76
    3=%45
    4=75
    5=#$
    6=$#$
    7=(}{]
    8=)*( <
    9=*659^
    0=(*&*(&897897
    a=&^%
    b=&4
    c=&^79
    d=?<><
    e=*&%
    f=":"
    g=^$
    h=&
    i=(*&*76897

You Get the picture, so when it decrypts it... it will have your serial number like 457 6897 ^*(&6 8800 789 86789 &98*(& *(&*(&) Stored in the program, and find the correct values and decrypt it...
    and have it not allow matching values.... and improve the system a lil bit to get it working good...

but i think that would be a great way to encrypt the keys.. and store the file with the information else where

:up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah so where's the stats?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Piglet!

You are right!

Hopefully they will pop around soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Folks,

There are many people subscribed to this thread who are waiting for important information from Epic &/or Aari regarding stats and security issues.

Each time you post to the thread those people are notified.

Please could continue your spat on another thread, or preferably offline.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont have to answer your initial question you fool, that's not how a forum works.

jesus...

and now it just seems like you're trying to play a game of seeing who can get the last word in, because you got your panties in a bunch. stop spamming the thread trying to say i cant read.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man u r the one who can't read!

I' deal with enough idiots.....

Not sayin your one,
    But you did not in any way answer my intial question!

I was not looking to forward my id's to Atari,
    I am was asking what the hell the md5's are,
    Cause i have no freakin clue!

Now U go back and reread !

:down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well too **** bad. i replied to you. get over it.

you complained about the "attitude" of my post, i repsonded about the "attitude" of my post. this is what, the 2nd or 3rd time i'll have explained this to you? that's pretty ignorant when someone has to keep repeating themselves because you'd rather just complain about their "attitude" instead of actually discussing it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG

I think i am talking to a preschooler here!

My question was can anyone point me to an md5 page like the one posted for Antitcc which list the md5's so an individual like myself can come to terms with all the modiefied packages that I am getting in my log, or at least tell me what the md5's that I posted are??

If i banned everyone that UTSecure is saying has a modified package, then I'd be banning a hell of alot of people, most of which i am pretty sure aren't cheating, cept the log says they are.

A straight answer would be greatly apprciated by someone who's what they are talking about!
    If u don't know the answer to my question please refrain form wasting your breathe with needless mumbo jumbo!

ty

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i DID answer your post properly, you still havent managed to read it and properly comprehend it. you were appearing to address my entire post, so i replied in response to you addressing my entire post.

how many times does that need to be explained to you?

and what the hell is with this "R U" garbage? stop typing like an 8 year old if you want to be taken seriously.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    who R U Prisoner,
    If U can't answer some ones post properly then STFU!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Handbags at dawn.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X