X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Possible cheat in Primeval

This is for DrSin,

Not to be a sore loser or anything, I have found one particular person on the Sonic.net Primeval game that could be cheating.

For some reason I when I hit him at point blank range 5 times with both a Link gun and a Flak Canon with no reduction in his health on several occassions he still was able to turn around and kill me with one body shot with an Assult Rifle with me on full 100 health.

How could this be possible if he is not cheating, any ideas???

If you want me to name this person could you email me so I can.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    But most of all.... please let the stats return. soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are the new stats now also gonna count the number of road-kills, road-rampages, carjacking, dare-devil jumps and how many times a vehicle or turret killed you? cause I think it would be really great to have the stats about them to now. Anyone agree ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please don't wipe the stats

Please if y ou can do not wipe all our stats. No mine aren't perfect but i did work hard on getting them to where they are now and i would hate to start over.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by War_Tourist
    We're working on the problem, but it may be a while before it's back up. We're also probably looking at a total wipe of stats.
    Many thanks for the update - it's appreciated. Any news is better than a silence.

I'll be sorry to see my wicked sicks gone - but hey-ho. Easy come, easy go. Good luck fixing the problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    COOL, clean restart. Get rid of some bad games at the beginning. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Just_Someone
    Hey, any idea when the stat servers are going to be back???????????/
    Also, are the stats for the days that the servers are down, are they going to be included in rankings????

Thanks,
    We're working on the problem, but it may be a while before it's back up. We're also probably looking at a total wipe of stats.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, any idea when the stat servers are going to be back???????????/
    Also, are the stats for the days that the servers are down, are they going to be included in rankings????

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stats being down

When the stats server is brought back up is it going to update my stats from these past few days that i have been playing or have i lost all of those days?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many servers run local stat programs such as OLStats or VAS which are more reliable than Epic. Check out some of your favorite servers and clans and see if they've got the hook up. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i think the master server is under repair or something i keep getting failed connections

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm my game has been messin up for some reason i can get on but it says o servers under every thing any 1 know why?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HEy i have a question about stats....

i have had no problems with stats at all im glad to see they are up and i will sacrafice my first born if they stay up but.

do they quit recording at certain times like say 1 am to 5 am or during possibly slow times? is the stats server down tonight?
    i went and checked the games list and the last recorded game for me was 10:30 and ive been playing on the same sevrver all night its now 1:45 and i just quit and none of those games are showing up either good or bad.

im just wondering because i played what i felt to be one of my most accomplishing games of ctf and i wanted to see how well i did in regards to my opponents and teammates.

any insight would be cool if not whatev, im good.

-Crooks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    stats and security is sad ...
    master servers are fine since patch 2 for me

and i wish someone fix issues for NFORCE2 SoundStorm audiocards (3D mode, HW 3D mode, HW 3D+EAX) with looping sounds, missing sounds, cracks etc. Too many drivers tested and too many mobos with nforce2 to say it's client side ...

rest of non Unreal based games (95% works ok) ...

Leave a comment:

• replied

i didnt beat it on Sp. i have never been caught as illegal or w/e with anti cheats. what i did is simply modify a line to look like this

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]
    TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan

normally after the = its blank. but put the names there u and get them and ur nnot illegal or w/e.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X