• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Scottishsniper
    Well Dr Syn,
    [...]
    If Epics' guys are going to do the job.... make sure they get it right.
    Hey, considering that the game is over three years old, I'm happy that Epic is giving it the support that it is. You can find plenty of companies that drop all tech support the second it is not in their financial interest to do so (look at "Tribes: Vengence", I think they kept the server up for about three months).

Cut Epic some slack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as i mentioned earlier i wish there was a way to keep your own personal stats on your own computer without having to rely on the stats site. i dont know how it works but it keeps track of your stats for single player so why not online also.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Server not accepting data again

Well Dr Syn,

It seems that Epics techs can only get it to work for a few days.... As they did the last time, a right half ar*e job..

What does it take to keep this **** Stat Server running without problems.... it was down for 2 week and when it comes back up again it only runs for 2 days.... I think it is time Epic sacked those techs and get some that can do the job properly and no BS. :down: :down:

Are we going to have this kind of problem with the new 2007 stat server or even the game servers falling over every couple of weeks as well... because if we do... you are going to lose a lot of good players.

I am getting so fed up of having great games and the server not holding the data....The tournaments I organise down here in the South Pacific are not going to be ranked correctly so I may as well forget about holding them.

If Epics' guys are going to do the job.... make sure they get it right.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah you're right ...I've just checked it myself and when I do a search 4 some dates in those two weaks I don't get any result. I've seen it before that stats where down but usually the stats of those weaks or days got recovered.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »madMar†y»
    As far as I remember from the past nothing of the played matches gets lost and ofcourse you can find this out yourself by looking at the dates.
    I did, and what's missing is two weeks, if it's gone it's gone, but if it will be restored I'll use it.

When I roll out a new map (in this case ONS-All-Fall-Down) I track the stats to see what servers are hosting it and to track the number of red and number of blue wins to see if there are any balance issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As far as I remember from the past nothing of the played matches gets lost and ofcourse you can find this out yourself by looking at the dates.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, Epic, looks like the stats might be online now. :up:

Just out of curiosity is the missing data (almost two weeks) lost, or something that can be recovered?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea the stats but a standalone type that my computer keeps track of.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You talking about this?

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/ind...ers&rank=score

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i look at stats from time to time just to see how i do in certain matches. i think it would be cool if ut2004 kept track of my own personal stats sorta like it does for single player. there may be a add on program that does this ive just never seen it. anyways just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well the server might be up but it is not updating. Come on guys, whats the trouble. You are supposed to be the experts and you canna get a simple thing like this fixed without all this hassle.

Take a look at the SQL DB you guys screwed something up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup, Master server's down here for UT2004... am very dissapointed after upgrading my computer to play it better.. please get it back up soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still getting Master Server could not be reached.... whats going on....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stat server still down.

Well Epic, I see you have not got the Stat server back up again.

Is this liable to be another of those 6 to 10 week repair jobs like the last big crackup?

Please do something about the problem before the 2007 version of the game is out. We dont want this happening all the time. Some of us actually look to the stats to see how we are progressing against others, and if we are improving or not.

How about guys.... can you get it right so it lasts...?????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone know why the stats aren't working? My stats haven't been updated since wednesday...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X