This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Here is another warning: there is a file thats called UT2004-TTM-v1 (or something similar) thats nothing but a CDkey stealer. Don't install it, and if you want to be on the safe side only download TTM (if and when its released) from www.planetunreal.com/ttm

Btw, whats the difference between AntiTCC and UTSecure? They seem quite similar, and if so, which is the best one to use?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can confirm that this program does in fact access the internet. I still have it on my computer if you need a copy of it to look at it and find out if it is in fact a CD Key stealer.

I know a lot of people used it. There was a post about it on the TeamWarfare forums linking to a site that had it linked in their files section, which has now been taken down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mailed a suspicious looking "optimizer" to you guys. Alot of people used this program. It has since been removed from many sites and the main download site is no longer up. Wondering if you've had a chance to look at it, and is it a CDkey stealer? If so, what can be done to those who used it? I'd say litterally 100's used it.

Leave a comment:

• Updates on Security, Master Server, Stats and Email

UTSecure2K4 1.10 is now available. This version should close all known uscript holes in the game. If anyone out there finds a way to bypass it feel free to email me how. I have also published an update to the master server that should accept UTSecure and Anti-TCC as part of the default packages.

Click on this download link to download it.

Work continues on the master server. We are experiencing a rather larger load and we are working to accommodate it. We are trying to keep downtime to a minimum and during slow periods. Also, the cdkey generation system for dedicated servers is still down. Keys are being generated, but until we finish fixing our email system, they just drop in to the void. I'll make a post as soon as it's back up (should be in the next 24 hours).

However, in order to reduce the load, we have temporarily shut down stats tracking. As soon as we finish this round of changes, it will be enabled. Please bare with us.

Finally, personal email is back here at Epic, however the mods and server admin mailing lists have not been restored yet. I have no ETA other than as soon as possible.

!! Again, keep this tread on topic or be removed !!
Working...
X