Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by heavyboots
    http://members.***.net/heavyboots/ut2k4_bad_mac!.jpg
    404'd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi again folks,

Glad to hear it wasn't a permaban, just a dialog box. In any case, I monkeyed around some more--installed the files myself and such. No joy. Here's the screenshot I get off of Unitit Bsomething-or-other trying to go in to DM there. Basically, something about playerskins failing the md5?

(Here's a screenshot if you're really interested...)

[EDIT: This may be something different. I tried grudgezone and seemed to get a different message. Something about being banned for the remainder of the game with no md5 listing under it.]

On the other hand, I'm all for cheat protection, as long as I can eventually get on that is... Thanks for the quick response back, btw, Dr. Sinn!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read the Anti TCC manual, it clearly states that you have to remove UTSecure and older versions of Anti TCC. This means, only exactly one security mutator can be used at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there anything wrong with running both Anti-TCC and UTSecure? in case there are bots that get past one but not the other?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is up, check your connection, and or settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    will the sign cam ever return? any kind of epic webcam?

http://www.epicwebcam.com/ / http://mail.epicgames.com/sign.php

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Scotty][Hotty
    When will the master sever be back up? :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Commander Marth
    For those who want to know, I just got off a game on the Epic West CTF server, which has the newest version of UTSecure, and my ini hacks didn't trigger it.
    The ini was made for editing, big deal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For those who want to know, I just got off a game on the Epic West CTF server, which has the newest version of UTSecure, and my ini hacks didn't trigger it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xipher
    it was the loading up of the weapons, UTSecure catchs stuff being loaded up after the game has started, one of the ways it tries to stop people from loading bots after game start.
    it does?
    DOH!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xipher
    it was the loading up of the weapons, UTSecure catchs stuff being loaded up after the game has started, one of the ways it tries to stop people from loading bots after game start.
    Thanks for the speedy response. Now I know what not to do in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FWIW, the other night I was autokicked from one of Atari's east coast DM servers. The message, IIRC, was 'Illegal Client-side package Load (25 vs 27)'. The only downloadable content I've installed is the ONS mappack download from Gamespot. This took place after I had died--I went into the menu and brought up the 'Weapons' tab (intending to change crosshairs), saw the 'loading weapon info' message, and was then booted off the server.

I had no trouble rejoining that same server afterwards, and no other problems with other servers, either. I'm guessing that going into the weapons settings while on a server forces a load of some stuff that wouldn't normally be accessed in play. (I haven't tried to replicate the problem yet.) Just figured I'd bring it to everyone's attention before people start getting mistakenly punished for accessing a menu while online. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow im stuck on anticc and utsecure
    gj guys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X