Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brando: Strongly suggest editing that post to remove the GUIDs and IP addresses.

Comment

You'd be wise to remove the GUIDs and names from that post. Like, right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xipher
        In windows you can't open files that are in use.
        In GNU/Linux though you can use the "tail -f <file>" command to actually watch the file, and see any changes as they happen, this is very handy, and is a small tip to any one using the Linux server for this game. I am guessing most already knew this tip but for any one who isnt a big GNU/Linux user, it can come in handy.
        That depends on what you try to open them with. I do it all the time with tools I have written. Notepad won't though.

Comment

epic should of came up with a way so that ut saves a htm file or something onto your computer that stores all the stats you've racked up in all the games you have played for your own personal convenience
          This would be great until the stats servers are up again. This is allready possible in SP Mode. Maybe this could be added to the MP too like adding such a feature to the upcoming patch ?

Comment

Is it possible to access personal SP stats?
            How?!?

Comment

Originally posted by iNSPiRaTioN
              Is it possible to access personal SP stats?
              How?!?
              After every SP match you must click on export. The files are saved in [Drive Letter]\UT2004\UserLogs in .html format.

Comment

Is there an official UTsecure2k4-111? I downloaded that version from one server I went to but I don't see where you can get it.

Comment

It is official. It was released on the Server Admin mailing list.

Comment

The version taht allows MAC people

Hey!

How do you get on that server admin mailing list. One of my MAC using clanmates is going to beat me to death with an old IIe if I don't fix our server soon.

Thanks for any help

Boba

Comment

Yea, id like to get on that list as well. Anyone know how?

Comment

Originally posted by SX_T1
                        I just installed utsecurev1.10 on my 2k4 server. Its running fine, but i have a question concerning the logging of player packages.

I see that its creating a log file in the \UserLogs folder called UTSecure2k4.log . This is a TMP file and when i go to open it, it tells me i cant open it, that its in use.

* btw i have busecustomlog = true and bTrackpackages = True
                        yeah this is getting to be a pain, I need to restart the server everytime I want to read the logfile :bulb:

Also, the logfile has no dates, so I have no clue when the INSECURE client joined the server (unless I check it everyday). It would be nice if the next UTSecure kept track of dates/times.

Comment

I have got a question. what does

You have been forcibaly removed from the game.
                          Reason: Illegal Client-side package Load (30 vs 31)

also the same thing just with (28 vs 29) and (31 vs 32) any idea what that pertains to?

Comment

Sin i have 2 demos from inside the [elf] server with footage of about 4 hackers form elf and dd,

are they any use or shall i just delete them?

Comment

i have a list of Possible banned Id's from cheats,
                              Who can I forwadr it to, and WHO can tell me what the cheats are???

Comment

no one cares if you have some id's of "possible cheaters". if i had your id i could claim you were a possible cheater and forward it to atari, nd they would do absolutely nothing with it.

[BLH]Pr3dat0r, since when is it a problem for cheaters to cheat on their own server? hell, why are you playing on their server anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X