This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    What mutator or options in the .ini file are you guys using to log IPs and IDs in UTSecure? AntiTCC has this nice feature but not in UTSecure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DJ_Virulent
    Actually I'm quite glad that stats are down, what with smacktards like phos-phoros running around wrecking up servers. Has that douchebag been banned yet, or do I need to install a backdoor trojan on his PC so I can get even MORE evidence of his cheating?
    I like the way you think... I say do it and make sure you delete all his ***** he's been collecting over his miserable years.

Phamous ~1~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually I'm quite glad that stats are down, what with smacktards like phos-phoros running around wrecking up servers. Has that douchebag been banned yet, or do I need to install a backdoor trojan on his PC so I can get even MORE evidence of his cheating?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    stats are dead as can be. to get rid of the anger i had to forget they ever existed, and play just like there was no tomorrow, and got my head blown up thinking nobody will ever know i'm such a lame sometimes. this has to stop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its to late to go through all the posts so i'll just ask
    is there an ETA on when the stats servers will be back? im racking up the holy **** kills lol
    Want stats.
    Pull your finger out EPIC.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [BHSS]Roadkill

is there an ETA on when the stats servers will be back? im racking up the holy **** kills lol
    dittos.....

When do we officially know that we suck... in a quantitative sort of way?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [BHSS]Roadkill

I find this to be an excellent question. Some point of refrence on this issue would be most appreciated.:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah i get that permanent ban message. Then in the dialog box it says something like ban for brightskins md5 or something. Not to sure, i seen it posted in the boards before, its the exact same dialog box.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those alterations will not get you booted.

Do you not get any message?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Everytime i get on a server i get booted the first time. Then when i get on it again it works fine. Is this a problem with utsecure or antitcc? I have the default male and female models set to gorge and rylissa. I have force default model set to true. Then i have under DMMutators bBrightskins set to true to. These are settings that are available in the original game, so im not sure why i will get booted in the first place.

Any reasoning behind this, or answers possibly?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are a lot of people who consider adren to be a mod, not the other way around you know. I just thought it would be nice not to filter out otherwise standard servers because it was turned off. Then again, some people like that console port feature.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by robotnexus
    Will there be a way to keep utsecure/antitcc from making servers flagged as 'mods' in the first patch? Also, it would be nice if servers with no adrenaline/superweapons would not be filtered out as a 'mod' as well. Our clan maintains an awesome server but we see a decline in 'visiting players' when we turn of (lame)adrenaline.
    Adrenaline and super weapons are part of a standard game of UT2004, cheater's aren't. That's why the masterserver doesn't care about UTSecure and Anti TCC anymore and serversd that only run one of those two mutators will be standardservers. Modifying the actual gameplay by removing adrenaline or super weapons isn't standard UT2004 anymore, so the server shouldn't be concidered as standard server. (This all is a masterserver thing.)
    I'm all for changing the default filtering of servers in a patch, though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just had two aimbotters on our Server. Looks like UTSecure is now obsolete Emailed Dr. Sin with their IDs.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will there be a way to keep utsecure/antitcc from making servers flagged as 'mods' in the first patch? Also, it would be nice if servers with no adrenaline/superweapons would not be filtered out as a 'mod' as well. Our clan maintains an awesome server but we see a decline in 'visiting players' when we turn of (lame)adrenaline.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X