X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Thank-You for the Explanation Wormbo

much appreciated!

Comment

Wormbo and Dr. Sin, I did some searches on google last night and sent you some links I found... they were easy to find so you should have already had them, but I sent them just in case you didn't... so no reason to say you can't stop hacks if you don't have them, because those links should have just about every hack in the game.

Comment

CD KEY THEFT AND ATARI'S DEAF EAR

"The Master server has determined your CD-Key is either invalid or already in use. If this problem persists, please contact Atari Technicial support."

After posting here more than a week ago - I sent an email to Atari's Technical Support regarding receiving this message.

The problem continues today, often interrupting pub games and clan matches.

I am frustrated by Atari's lack of response on the issue.

Is there a way that I can request that they:

A) Provide me with a new key (I will show proof of purchase)

and

B) UNIVERSALLY BAN MY OLD KEY TO PREVENT THE PIRATES FROM EVER USING IT TO PLAY ONLINE.

I want justice

CHU

Comment

I think one thing that should be changed about UTsecure is when you find a server in your server browser that has UTsecure it should say what version of UTsecure it has on it because the first version of Utsecure doesn't stop all aimbots but as far as I know UTsecure 110 does. So before I play on a server it would be nice to know if it is really protected from aimbots or not. Also it would be helpful to the community because if we someone see's an aimbot, they can check what version of UTsecure is on the server and if it's 110 then you know you need to start looking into how it works and stop it again.

Comment

hi im just wodering about a file ive been hearing about. its called agent ini as i read through this thread i was unsure about the claims about various cd key stealers. i guess what im asking is is agent INI safe to use? has anyone heard of it? i got it off fileplanet.com so i assumed it was fine but im the insecure type and i just want to feel safe

Comment

It's an INI editor major Unreal news sites posted about. I suggest heading over to e.g. BeyondUnreal.com, that way you can be sure to grab The Real Thing instead of potentially key-stealing fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by [BHSS]Roadkill
                its to late to go through all the posts so i'll just ask

is there an ETA on when the stats servers will be back? im racking up the holy **** kills lol
                I would like to bump this question

Comment

Unlocked characters being insecure well thats the dummest thing ive herd of yet , why would it be ?????

Comment

Originally posted by STeeLHeaDR
                    Unlocked characters being insecure well thats the dummest thing ive herd of yet , why would it be ?????
                    if you modify the ini it's fine, hacked upls are what cause the trouble

Comment

HELP - Tabs/Servers missing from Server Browser?

It's Easter weekend (Apr 9-11 2004) and when I go to play online the only server browser tabs that show up are the ones to the left of the Favorites tab.

That means no game types (CTF, Bombing Run, Mutant, etc), no Buddies list, etc.

Is this because of the work on the Master Server?

Also, I just read that stats are down ... which sucks because I had my best game ever and broke 350 in a CTF match against some of the best ranked UT2003 players who have always beat me.

I also beat the pants of this guy who always calls everyone who plays against him a camper (but only when he loses, and especially if its a girl) in a 1 on 1 CTF.

Now nobody will ever believe me. :bulb:

Comment

Re: HELP - Tabs/Servers missing from Server Browser?

Originally posted by icekara
                        =I= believe you.

Comment

Re: HELP - Tabs/Servers missing from Server Browser?

Originally posted by icekara

Also, I just read that stats are down ... which sucks because I had my best game ever and broke 350 in a CTF match against some of the best ranked UT2003 players who have always beat me.

I also beat the pants of this guy who always calls everyone who plays against him a camper (but only when he loses, and especially if its a girl) in a 1 on 1 CTF.

Stats have been down since March24th.....We are pushing 20 days now...:cry:

Comment

Seems kinda backwards

So Epic is pushing their "rent a server" service...
                            Ok so these would be servers that send their stats where?
                            Right.
                            These would be servers that need the updated patch to prevent cheaters which they can download from...?
                            Uh-huh.

No place.

Not sure you guys are putting your energies in the right places.

If the game works and the servers work then people will want to play. Doesn't seem like you have enough people wanting to play to warrant renting a ton of servers to play on.

Maybe get that patch done and get that stats server up and running for good and then re-focus your efforts.

Cart before the horse...sure seems like it.

Comment

"The Master server has determined your CD-Key is either invalid or already in use. If this problem persists, please contact Atari Technicial support."

After posting here more than a week ago - I sent an email to Atari's Technical Support regarding receiving this message.

The problem continues today, often interrupting pub games and clan matches.

I am frustrated by Atari's lack of response on the issue.

Is there a way that I can request that they:

A) Provide me with a new key (I will show proof of purchase)

and

B) UNIVERSALLY BAN MY OLD KEY TO PREVENT THE PIRATES FROM EVER USING IT TO PLAY ONLINE.

I want justice

CHU
                              Check my sig. Your key hasn't been stolen, unless of course you gave it away, or downloaded a trojan. The Master Server can't keep up with what servers your on, and eventually tricks itself into thinking the same key is on multiple servers - at which point it boots your *** off.

I have two keys to help dodge the problem if I need to GTF back into a game NOW, but it is still pretty frustrating. Sometimes that minute and a half spent editing the registry and rejoining the server means another flag cap for the enemy team.

Comment

Re: CD KEY THEFT AND ATARI'S DEAF EAR

Send email to me personally. Might take me a few days (I'm pretty backlogged) but I'll do what I can.

If you unlock them in the ini it's fine. If you hack your UPL files it's bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X