This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    no, i didnt mix anything up. i was initially replying to the both of you, yet you were whining about the "attitude" of my post, so i addressed my entire post.

try reading it again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ROTF

U got me mixed up with another Post man lmao

I have my own server......
    I don't play on cheaters servers,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, there are some problems in utsecure, issues with people entering set commands, and changing various options while playing the game as i recall.

but whats the point in bothering to complain if cheaters are on their own server? if they want to play there, let them. because then it means we can all play elsewhere.(there's also absolutely nothing wrong with cheaters using cheats on their own server either).

it's got nothing to do with attitude, it's called having a head on your shoulders. if you dont want to play against cheaters(we all dont), why are you joining their server and then griping about it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice attitude Prisoner

It would be nice to be able to know what the md5's are!
    That is all I want to know,
    Cause I believe there are some errors in UTSecure!
    Peeps who don't cheat are pooping up with Modified packages!
    usually with similiar md5's
    Makes it confusing as to what the actual cheats are!

:down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no one cares if you have some id's of "possible cheaters". if i had your id i could claim you were a possible cheater and forward it to atari, nd they would do absolutely nothing with it.

[BLH]Pr3dat0r, since when is it a problem for cheaters to cheat on their own server? hell, why are you playing on their server anyway?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have a list of Possible banned Id's from cheats,
    Who can I forwadr it to, and WHO can tell me what the cheats are???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sin i have 2 demos from inside the [elf] server with footage of about 4 hackers form elf and dd,

are they any use or shall i just delete them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have got a question. what does

You have been forcibaly removed from the game.
    Reason: Illegal Client-side package Load (30 vs 31)

also the same thing just with (28 vs 29) and (31 vs 32) any idea what that pertains to?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SX_T1
    I just installed utsecurev1.10 on my 2k4 server. Its running fine, but i have a question concerning the logging of player packages.

I see that its creating a log file in the \UserLogs folder called UTSecure2k4.log . This is a TMP file and when i go to open it, it tells me i cant open it, that its in use.

* btw i have busecustomlog = true and bTrackpackages = True
    yeah this is getting to be a pain, I need to restart the server everytime I want to read the logfile :bulb:

Also, the logfile has no dates, so I have no clue when the INSECURE client joined the server (unless I check it everyday). It would be nice if the next UTSecure kept track of dates/times.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea, id like to get on that list as well. Anyone know how?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The version taht allows MAC people

Hey!

How do you get on that server admin mailing list. One of my MAC using clanmates is going to beat me to death with an old IIe if I don't fix our server soon.

Thanks for any help

Boba

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is official. It was released on the Server Admin mailing list.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there an official UTsecure2k4-111? I downloaded that version from one server I went to but I don't see where you can get it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by iNSPiRaTioN
    Is it possible to access personal SP stats?
    How?!?
    After every SP match you must click on export. The files are saved in [Drive Letter]\UT2004\UserLogs in .html format.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to access personal SP stats?
    How?!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X