Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti TCC for UT2004 released (Hack Protection)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think its ID can be a trademark of cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AntiTCC is ancient, but if you need security, try version 119c, then make a custom blacklist. You can dowload 119c at unrealadmin.org, and have it run together with UTAN. Or better yet, make your own security, it shouldn't be too hard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vynum View Post
    I need to know what the latest "STABLE" release version of AntiTCC is , were I can download it?
    no such thing. anti tcc is currently worthless. it hasnt been supported in probably a year. you are better off not runing an anti cheat because then you wont have people complain about lag.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I need to know what the latest "STABLE" release version of AntiTCC is , were I can download it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anti TCC kicks for custom code. The simple reason for that is: It's not possible to check, whether that code only defines a custom species type or implements a cheat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    deathstrikevirus@yahoo.com

Yes, what is up with the program for kicking you for custom voice packs or a skin you've downloaded from FileFront? I can't immagine how a voice pack could help you win. And is Anti TCC even checking the skin or just kicking me for not having a stock skin? The skin I'm using is the Predator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anti tcc is teh sux. i don't like it for it boots anyone who uses a custom voice pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    id just like to say that ddnova is a ****in cheat and an annoyance and if you see him on your servers then ban him post haste. heres his stats:
    http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/pla...?player=122252

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [2004-11-12 10:50:32] - [INSECURE CLIENT] Anubis [ 563fb96f4fce354dead3a099c7334857 ] IP: 62.167.106.37 Security ID: 2 using v3323
    [2004-11-12 10:50:32] - Illegal Class: ZelliusBot.ZelliusInteraction
    [2004-11-12 10:50:32] - [INSECURE CLIENT] Anubis [ 563fb96f4fce354dead3a099c7334857 ] IP: 62.167.106.37 Security ID: 2 using v3323
    [2004-11-12 10:50:32] - Illegal Class: ZelliusBot.ZelliusInteraction
    [2004-11-12 10:50:32] - [Disconnect] Anubis [ 563fb96f4fce354dead3a099c7334857 ] IP: 62.167.106.37 Security ID: 2

adsl-62-167-106-37.adslplus.ch [62.167.106.37

yeah works good caught this guy on our server yesterday

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i just played a server with this and these two guys were laughing there asses off ebcause they got bots going fine. one guys name was Mithras he's numbr 9 in ctf right now. he doesn't even try to deny that hes botting. iforget what the other guys name was

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like Wormbo has retired from making any more updates http://beta.unrealadmin.org/forums/s...ead.php?t=8002

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Redblueskins" what is this that tcc116b is finding / what kind of hack ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what is this?

when i join, after awhile i get bannd/kicked for something, i play as xan and i used the cheat for him, is that why im getting kicked/banned?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anti TCC v 1.15 and modification msgs

We really enjoyed the server side Anti TCC v 1.1.5, but from the client side, too many modification messages kicking players for no reason. Generally all the player had to do was delete the map, reinstall a fresh copy from the server, and TCC v 1.15 would let him back on. We will either go back to 1.13 or try UTSecure.

Great job Wormbo! :up: Thanks for all your commitment to the UT Community!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Makers of Anti TCC, HELP!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wof_phoenix
    [B]Hi all, I wanted to see if anyone could confirm that the latest Community Bonus Pack makes Anti TCC detect an invalid client...

UM...... I haven't run into that problem yet and me and my brother both have CMP and Anti TCC so i don't kno wat to tell you.

Thanks for the new Anti TCC Wormbo!!! Are u sure there is no way to detect speed hackers? There has to be some way to catch them!!! They are very annoying!!! :cry:

Well good work anyway!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X