Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti TCC for UT2004 released (Hack Protection)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ass2inagain
    no specific details?
    lol like a list of what new things it blocks
    The list of targets hasn't changed, only the implementation did. (significantly)
    Expect some sleepless nights when trying to get your aimbot working again.
    im not the enemy...
    Not a real enemy...
    I actually like cheaters who can talk to "antis" without flaming better than skinhack users who make me laugh by threatening to burn my house down or something. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
      The list of targets hasn't changed, only the implementation did. (significantly)
      Expect some sleepless nights when trying to get your aimbot working again.
      Not a real enemy...
      I actually like cheaters who can talk to "antis" without flaming better than skinhack users who make me laugh by threatening to burn my house down or something. :up:
      lol well... i mean i dont preticulary like antis but I respect your coding abilitites :P
      yea cheaters that flame antis get on my nerves to lol
      well im having sum probs atm but not with anticc
      gl in the game of ut2004
      should be fun
      edit: btw whens anticc 1.13 scheduled to come out?

Comment

nice job!!!! i give it a 10/10 hope we updated it to is max protected

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo

Not a real enemy...
          I have ass2inagain's ID and IP if anyone wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by shokazulu
            151.213.32.23 ?? not nemore
            btw shok i like ur maps

edit: gg shok but im not goin on ur server anymore after the second time...btw in that map the hellbender's texture is screwed up

Comment

Good, now go play in the street or something.

Comment

Good, now go play in the street or something.
                i would but its 11:10 and i dont wanna get eaten by a monstar!!!!!!!

Comment

i would but its 11:10 and i dont wanna get eaten by a monstar!!!!!!!
                  but i thought you uncle jimmy had ...........................
                  oh never mind

Comment

I don't even know what bright skins or triggerbots do exactly, but from my gaming experience I have learned that the people who are the most paranoid about cheating are or were cheaters to begin with. I think server admins should have a seperate section or forum to discuss these matters, because releasing the actual anti hack program just invites people to find exploits in it. BAD IDEA!

Comment

This is a perfect example of why I think people shouldn't be able to search for this sort of info with Anti-TCC. Leave it to the admins, and not a bunch of paranoid newbs looking to take revenge because they lost a match.

Comment

Uh, you dont need antitcc to find that info.

If you'd actually been around these forums long enough you'd know Ass2in is a cheater, he even wrote his own 2k3 bot. Maybe you should actually read this thread?

Comment

As Blacky said "I get the first lag around 5 second after I join a game and then it takes another 20-30 seconds for the second lag." I noticed that it appears that the scan gets interrupted when you start playing so you start play and then suddenly after 20-30 seconds it says in console something like "Scan complete packs validated", with this you also get a freeze. So in other words on that Atari server perhaps the scan never completed and that´s why I got those freezes during the whole game.

Comment

Yea, i had the mutator running too. The first pause happens around 10 seconds into the game and then another one about 10 seconds after that. I tried disabling as much as i could and it still happened.

Im not so sure that 2 pasuses is unbearable given the fact that the mutator trys to catch cheaters. I mean if you know your gonna get these 2 pauses, is it so bad. Seems a little price to play for cheat protection.

Comment

Originally posted by SX_T1
                              Im not so sure that 2 pasuses is unbearable given the fact that the mutator trys to catch cheaters. I mean if you know your gonna get these 2 pauses, is it so bad. Seems a little price to play for cheat protection.
                              True, I mean if I don´t join the game and spawn and put up the console then I can see when it´s done I think. I´m gonna try this procedure and see if it works, stay tuned.

Edit: You spawn by default, bummer. :sour:

Comment

Uh, you dont need antitcc to find that info.

If you'd actually been around these forums long enough you'd know Ass2in is a cheater, he even wrote his own 2k3 bot. Maybe you should actually read this thread?
                                Cheater or not it's no reason for you to be giving out his IP address. It's something Epic and Atari should deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X