Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

So i need hosting help again ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i need hosting help again ...

This time i (since i have succesfully hosted already) just want to edit the batch file i use to run a server in the background so that i can have just one mutator on but idk how to script it
    I am using the utrpg v2.1 mutator but idk how to script that into the batch file unless i am supposed to or not but here is my code
    @echo off
    :10
    ucc server AS-MH(TormentedPalace)?game=UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo
    ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log -lanplay
    copy server.log servercrash.log
    goto 10

So i just save it as .bat after and execute it then my server is running but i tried setting a mutator for it in menu in-game but that doesn't work when it is hosted.
    Is there a way i go about this?
    if you want to just give me a code for an assault map that is named different thats fine as long as it posts it with a mutator so i can change the name to utrpg(and w/e the link to my mutator download is) I can figure that part out (changing the name parts) just give me a code with a assault map and 1 mutator

Code:
    ucc server AS-MH(TormentedPalace)?game=UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo?Mutator=XGame.MutInstaGib,XGame.MutVampire
    http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/Commandl...s_%28UT2004%29

Comment

Thank you so much bro I will have a server called artistic maps rpg ull find it under assualt

Comment

@echo off
        ucc server AS-MH(TormentedPalace)?mutator=XGame.MutInstaGib
        ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log -lanplay
        goto 10

The server still goes up but it still says in menu server properties next to mutator "asmutator" and not "instagib" u know when they scroll down the server properties where it says like max players and so on.... what am i still doing wrong

Comment

PROBLEM SOLVED

u want it to be in this format

@echo off
          ucc server DM-Antalus?game=SkaarjPack.Invasion?mutator=XGame.Mut InstaGib

ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log
          goto 10

now i just gotta find out the format for an assualt version when i do ill post it
          then ill post the mutator's name for the utrpg mod users out then having this trouble too

Comment

Working...
          X