Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AssaultBP and OnslaughtBP server packages out of nowhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AssaultBP and OnslaughtBP server packages out of nowhere?

I was hosting a multiplayer game on the internet tonight (Team Deathmatch).
    When a friend of mine joined, he told me that the package "AssaultBP" was downloaded when he joined.

Afterwards, I took a look at my UT2004.ini, and noticed the following two packages were added to the ServerPackages:
    Code:
    ServerPackages=OnslaughtBP
    ServerPackages=AssaultBP
    A quick search on the internet revealed "AssaultBP" to be part of the Assault Bonus Pack.
    The thing is, since the last time I hosted a multiplayer game a few days ago, I have not installed anything (especially no Bonus Packs).
    I have also checked the Mutators, but those are the same I always use.

Does any of you know where those two packages came from?

Thanks in advance!

I think both of those are included with the 3369 (final) patch, which you have if your version is Unreal Anthology. Your friend likely is not patched, which he should do.

Comment

He also has the 3369 patch.
      I indeed have the Anthology, but normally he never had to download anything to join my server.

Comment

OnslaughtBP is part of bonus pack 1 (the one with the additional vehicles and Onslaught maps), which is included in the ECE version of UT2004. AssaultBP is part of the second bonus pack, which is included in the Mega Pack, along with BP1 and patch 3369.

Comment

Both of us have part 1 and 2 of the Community Bonus Pack installed, along with the ECE Bonus Pack.
          The previous time we were playing (about a week or so ago) nothing needed to be downloaded.
          And since then neither of us have installed or removed anything.

Comment

Working...
          X