Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Best Times Mutator

me again looking for another mut

does anyone know the name of the mutator, that records the players best times in trials? i know theres one by :.:. called BBestTimes, but there is another one im looking for, BBestTimes just logs the Best time in top right corner, the mut im looking for has a top 10 feature, every now n then it posts messages giving player names and rank order. (i think it might also give top players a speed trail as well.. not sure but its the times im after)

Does anyone know that mutator name? iv seen it on a server, but cannot recall what server it was to check the mutator list i dont think its an updated BBestTimes as every download for that mut gives me same original one.

thanks for any help

~NightMan

That one is on one Trials german server, but don't remember it's name and I'm on Linux now anyway

Comment

Germans have all the best stuff doesn't get me any closer tho lol, guess i will have to start searching German servers :P ty

Comment

It was on our servers.

INFO.

Comment

aww that sucks oh well ty for letting me know

Comment

I found this old public version of Btimes (true it's not what your looking for) but unfortunately the ghost inside it crashes my friends server allot, sad, I wish someone would fix it. http://pwc-gaming.com/files/1/

Comment

the ghost on my server works pretty well although same version

Comment

Working...
              X