Web Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Server

Whenever I run my UT2004 ded server, I always run my Web Server.
    A few times I have altered the web files found in the UT2004 Web folder just for extra info and stuff into the already existing pages.
    But recently I have found out that when I tried something new (adding a download page for the maps and textures etc) that It cannot find the new page or find any other files.
    Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to add downloads to a UT2004 Web Server?
    Thanks
    -Chris-

What is a UT2004 Web Server?

Are you talking about the Web Admin?

Comment

I run my dedicated server, and I have Web Admin enabled. (sorry about the misunderstanding there)

Comment

You have to run a Web Server to redirect files.

Comment

Okay. But seeing as UT2004 puts the files from teh folder UT2004\Web online wouldn't it put in extra files I add or is there a way of making it do that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Chris-
            Okay. But seeing as UT2004 puts the files from teh folder UT2004\Web online wouldn't it put in extra files I add or is there a way of making it do that?
            No, there isn't. At least not out of the box. The web admin is a HTTP server implementation dedicated to managing server settings. To serve files to clients use a proper HTTP server and set it up according to the instructions on UnrealAdmin.

Comment

Letting the builtin webadmin push the compressed files (if it was possible) will only degrade the performance of server. A bad thing to do.

Comment

Okay guys, thanks for the help appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X