Server log warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server log warnings

Did a google but couldn't really find any info to answer why I am having these warnings. Anybody have a idea what they may come from? Have admin plus 1.4, antitcc118h, No limit trans,TAM and the CBP2 vol 1 and 2 . And it doesn't matter what maps it is on.

Warning: xLastManStandingGame DM-Goliath.xLastManStandingGame (Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.CheckEndGame:0301) Accessed None 'Winner'
    Warning: xLastManStandingGame DM-Goliath.xLastManStandingGame (Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.CheckEndGame:0309) Accessed None
    Warning: xLastManStandingGame DM-Goliath.xLastManStandingGame (Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.CheckEndGame:0301) Accessed None 'Winner'
    Warning: xLastManStandingGame DM-Goliath.xLastManStandingGame (Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.CheckEndGame:0309) Accessed None

Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
    Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.': Can't resolve package name
    ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type 3SPNv252.Game_Pawn_3SPN at DM-Deck17.PathNode536

Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function 3SPNv252.TDM_Game_3SPN.Killed:00AD) Accessed None 'Killer'
    Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function 3SPNv252.TDM_Game_3SPN.Killed:00B5) Accessed None
    Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function 3SPNv252.TDM_Game_3SPN.Killed:00C9) Accessed None 'Killer'
    Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function 3SPNv252.TDM_Game_3SPN.Killed:012A) Accessed None 'Killer'
    Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function Engine.GameInfo.ScoreKill:0185) Accessed None 'Killer'
    Warning: TDM_Game_3SPN DM-Deck17.TDM_Game_3SPN (Function UnrealGame.TeamGame.ScoreKill:0440) Accessed None 'Killer'

Warning: WeaponFire_ShockCombo_3SPN DM-Deck17.WeaponFire_ShockCombo_3SPN (Function 3SPNv252.WeaponFire_ShockCombo_3SPN.TakeDamage:001 1) Accessed None 'EventInstigator'

Warning: Failed to load 'NULL': Can't resolve package name
    Warning: Failed to load 'Class None.': Can't resolve package name
    ScriptLog: Couldn't spawn player of type 3SPNv252.Game_Pawn_3SPN at DM-Deck17.PathNode536

And thanks in advance

This probably doesnt help much but I get these errors on my server as well and I am just running TAM W/ut2vote50. Some maps you get alot of those errors and some maps you dont. I will say however you get a lot less errors with that mod now than you did with the earlier versions.

Comment

Thanks anyway. Hope they fix them in the next version. They are junking the server log up. Suppressed them for now. But dont like doing that.

Comment

Working...
      X