Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me you think banning for swearing on one occasion sound fair to you. would you like it if a server had a no spawn killing rule that you were not aware of. Then then banned you for life. Why does every one always defenf that cain server. The admins for that server are not the fairest. Any server I have ever played warns you before banning. Is it wrong to expect a warning insted of just down right banning. I bet that server would ban you for saying **** once. I have seen them ban for very mild language. I have seen it in there forum. You are deffinately right about one thing. If I don't understand or agree with a servers rules. I should go to a server where I agree with the rules. One last thing Cainslair is the gayest server on Unreal Tournament or any game for that matter. I don't care what anyone says banning for swearing once is bs. Just because you own a server does not give you the right to ban like that. The game has swearing you have got to expect someone is not going to think of a no sweairng rule. My biggest point if you don't like swearing find a new game to play. There is plenty of games that don't swear. To make a no server rule so kids can play should not be allowed. Bottom line this is not a kids game. It should be against the rules of attari to have a server that kids can play on. Unreal Tournament is not for kids. Am I the only one that noticed the M on the box. Obviouslly people don't know that that means not for people under 18. Obvoiuslly I am wasting my time no one thinks that's wrong. As far as I'm concerned Cain can keep his lousy server. I've learned now his server sucks. Cain is a moron if he does not want me on his server I'll stay of his **** server.

Comment

Can this thread please be closed now?!?

Comment

A good rule to follow is to always read the message of the day (MOTD) on the servers you join.

Cain's servers, like mine, tell you what rules are and/or where they can be read.

If all else fails, conduct yourself well, play nice, and be a good sport and you can't go wrong. I'm very sorry if that's asking too much of some people. With a teenager of my own, I don't have time to help disruptive players with behavioral problems.

I hope you take these suggestions to heart.. your current approach doesn't seem to be serving you too well.

Comment

Blah ........ BLAH .................BLAH

Next subject

Comment

Do you pay for the server ghr15? Oh you dont, well there we go. Now be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by lddbck
              Can this thread please be closed now?!?
              It's a big help when you guys report threads that need closed. I can't read every one.

Comment

Working...
              X