antitcc web admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

antitcc web admin

I know there is a way to get web admin settings for anticc but how do you do enable it? I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything specific about setting up web admin with anticc. I would like to make changes without having to change my ini file. my server is using anticc ver h.

its enabled if antitcc is running you probly just didnt find it go to the default s page in webadmin look on the left its all there

Comment

no, I know where it should be, its just not there.

I tried version C, and it worked fine. I guess if I want H i just won't have web admin unless someone know why this would happen.

Comment

H works fine, i ave it running on 4 servers. You need to check your settings as it would apear its not configured correctly. If its not in web admin, its not running on the server.

Comment

lol no it was working with H just didn't show up with webadmin. I know it works cause it kicked a couple of guys one complained cause he had to remove his nonstock skin.

I would agree that it may not be configured correctly. all I did to get C to work was remove the H and put in the C in my ut2004.ini file
          ServerActors=AntiTCC118c.AntiTCCServerActor
          ServerPackages=AntiTCC118c

Comment

Working...
          X